Thursday, July 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-30-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid 4 Eggs Over Easy for Breakfast with Smart and Simple Black Tea with Great Value Lactose Free Milk and Dominos Sugar for Breakfast. I'm Eating Light as I have Therapy today and I tend to get a Bit Overwhelmed when there are Too Many People in the Waiting Room, it makes me a bit Queasy. I get Overstimulated around Too Many People and that's what Overwhelms me, being an Introvert who is also on the Spectrum. If it were up to me, I would talk to him via Telehealth, however I try to get myself out of my Bedroom and into the Big World on Occasions, even if I prefer to stay in my Littlespace.

I played Super Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins, I gave away my Physical Cartridge of this Game to a Game Store that Temporarily was in Business in Honesdale back in May of 2013. We were Low on Food that Month up in Sunrise and I decided to Sell the Game to Provide Sustenance for the Family. I estimated that I would Receive 5 Bucks for the Game and I was Correct. That Month I ended up Living off of White Bread and Honey, but I Survived of course. Let's say Dad didn't pay Child Support that Month due to his rather Miserly Nature. The Moles are quite Adorable and remind me of when I would Walk on a Part around Summit Gardens in Carbondale back in 2006. There were a Few Moles that had their Burrows next to the Path. They were Adorable Creatures, however they were quite Shy.
I also played Bart and the Beanstalk, I remember my Grandpa Joe was a big Fan of the Simpsons, he had the VHS Tapes of the First Season and I would watch them on Occasions. I actually was quite Fond of the Franchise after I bought the Simpsons Comics Royale back in 2008 at a Scholastic's Bookfair in Paupak, I was 12 at the Time. Hermann was my Favorite Character, although he seems to be Less Active in the Later Seasons except as a Background Character. Jack and the Beanstalk is one of my Favorite Fairytales, however my Favorite Fairytale of them all is The Musicians of Bremen Town, it's a Grim's Tale that's not well Known.
The last game I played this morning was Super Mario Land, this game is one of my Favorite Handheld Mario games, it's actually the First Mario Handheld. Daisy's Kingdom is quite Unique, I'm quite fond of the Tomb Stage as I'm quite Appreciative of Ancient Egypt and it's Role in the Grand Scheme of History. I remember the History Course on the Subject when I was 12, I fell in Love with Ancient Egypt since then, my Favorite Book on Egypt is Egypt World of the Pharaohs, I must've Read the Book in Full 5 Times in Life. I remember taking the Keystone Exam in Woodlock my Sophomore Year in the Spring of 2013, I took the Exam there as I was Enrolled in Commonwealth Connections Academy at the time. Anywho I ended up Reading Egypt World of the Pharaohs my Second Time during my Lunch Break during Each of the 3 Days.

I'm gonna get Ready for Therapy soon, I shall Write more this Afternoon after I Return home and Cook Lunch.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...