Good afternoon, I returned from Therapy and had some Chicken Nuggets for Lunch, it was quite Fulfilling. I then Listened to some ASMR, I might Create another Playlist of my Favorite ASMR Videos. I imagine it would be a bit of a Shock for some of my YouTube Fanbase as I tend to Listen to Yandere and Forced Feminization ASMR, sometimes Mixed Together. Regardless, I do believe in Radical Transparency and it would be Hypocritical to Hide that Aspect of my World. If my Subscribers can't Handle what I Listen to to Relax and Sleep, then they aren't Truly my Friends. True Friends accept you as you are Without Conditions, Friendships are Supposed to be Unconditional at least when it comes to my view of my Friends. If there's a Group I despise the Most, it's the Morally Uptight Judgmental Folks. It's why I am Not a fan of the SJWs, they are extremely Preachy when it comes to Morality, despite Morality generally being Subjective. They often are Hypocritical with their Morals as well, Rules for us and Not for them. Speaking of, the Person I saw Stalking my Profile on DeviantART tried to Bypass my Block with a Gibberish Name, I already know it's them. Like I said those Folks tend to get Upset when you Refuse to Engage with them, they Thrive on Conflict and I enjoy my Peace. In fact I just Blocked them again.
I played Twilight Princess again and Explored my Favorite Dungeon, Snowpeak Ruins, personally I enjoy the House-Styled Dungeons, hence why I love the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. Homes have more History than a Temple that is only used for Officious Reasons. Homes are where Folks tend to Live for Years at a Time and thus have More History on a Daily Basis. The Soup looks quite Hearty and Delectable, well it's called Superb Soup for a Reason.I also played Conker's Bad Fur Day, this is one of my Favorite Rare Games simply due to how Humorous and Over the Top this Game is. The Library in Count Batula's Castle happens to be my Favorite Location in the Game as I am a bit of a Bookworm, heck the Wayne County Public Library was my Home Away from Home for Many Years when I lived in Honesdale. The Bus actually Passed by there Today and I couldn't help but Smile as that Place has Many Memories for me.The last game I played this afternoon was Ocarina of Time, it's Strange even with All the Items and Songs, the Event Sequence is Still out of Place as Grog is Sleeping in the Lost Woods. Still it could be Worse as the Game could be Corrupted Entirely. I actually discussed that with my Therapist today, when it comes to ROM hacks, I tend to Avoid Horror Themed ones as they Often are the ones that are likely to harbor Malware. If you're gonna get Games online for Free, it's Important to have Common Sense. It extends to Free Samples and Giveaways as well, I've been in the Freebie Community since 2011 and I believe in Not getting Too Greedy and to Avoid Gift Cards and Expensive Jewelry as well as Electronics as they often are Scams. Well except for that TellyTV as it is Honest about why it's Free.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm Cooking Spaghetti with Red Sauce, Garlic and Butter. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment