Thursday, July 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-30-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Beef Ravioli for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, I am quite Excited for Tomorrow as I shall eat my Favorite Meal at the Belmont Cafe, Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast. As for the Playlist I mentioned Earlier, it shall be Created on Tuesday Night as ASMR does Help me Sleep and Relax after all. It'll be a Great way to Separate the Wheat from the Chaff not to mention Wendesdays are my Favorite Day of the Week. I tend to have a Distaste for Folks who tend to be Loyal only when it Suits their Image and Reputation. Both aspects are often Influenced by the Opinions of Others and Causes Folks to hide their True Selves and their Interests and Hobbies in Life. I've seen it Happen in Grade School when the Bullies in Carbondale Elementary and to a lesser Extend the Partial Program would Gang up on me for Playing Freddi Fish and having a Barbie Collection. I still Refused to Conform, however I saw them do the Same to Other Students and they would Suddenly Hate what they Truly Enjoy as a Way to Avoid Persecution.

I played The Wind Waker again and Tried to play the Piggy-Sitting Game but it Seems this Sailor didn't Realize I returned the Last Pig to him. It's an Error on the Game's Part which is a bit of a Shame as there was a Piece of Heart as a Prize. Unlike Project64, I am Unsure how to Cheat with Dolphin, well Except for Importing Save Files.
Speaking of, I played Super Mario Eclipse again and decided to See how Far I could Travel outward in the Connecting Areas of Isle Delfino and it Seems I have a Treasure Trove of Screenshot Opportunities that I took for my Endeavor, so I picked this Park. This Area reminds me of Central Park in Honesdale back in October of 2015 I would Sit at the Bench between the Fountain and the War Memorial to Think to myself from 8:45-9:30 at Night. Sad to say the Drug Addicts ended up Taking over the Park and thus it Wasn't Wise for me to Sit at that Bench any longer so I would head to the Wayne County Public Library at Night using the Wi-Fi and I would Chat with my Friend Aleu. I sincerely Doubt that they Remember me and if so they Aren't Happy Memories considering we had a Falling Out a Few Years Later.
The last game I played tonight was Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I enjoy Exploring the Map far more than Completing the Missions. This particular Burger Shot in San Fierro reminds me of when I was in Harrisburg with my Father after taking my Big Sister Kathryn off to College, I ended up getting a Whopper with Cheese at  a Burger King around an Intersection. Considering how my Day was during that Harrowing Trip, it was the Highlight of that October Night.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall write more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...