Thursday, July 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-30-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, I tend to Drink the Hot Beverage whenever I have to Get Rest early. I am quite Excited for the Creamed Chipped Beef that I mentioned. I refuse to use the Term for the Dish as it was known in WW2 as I find it rather Crass. I prefer to use the Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast name as I am a Rural Pennsylvanian with Pennsylvania Dutch Heritage and I prefer to use the Term that my Ancestors Used. I am an Elizabeth after all and I believe in Living up to my Name and Refusing to use Profanity.

I played Jak II again tonight, this game happens to be my Favorite PS2 Game, it was my First PS2 game that I played back when I was 14. It's Strange using the Secrets in the Game, I ended up in Dead Town and nearly made it to Samos's Hut but found myself Falling as Giant Dark Jak and then I realized I'm Unable to Transform in this Water but I'm also Unable to Die, so I got Stuck in the Muck.
I also played Madagascar, this Game happens to have been the First Game that I completed back when I was 10. I recall my Budgies, Jack, Juliet and my English Budgies James and Joanna were quite Happy when it came to this Particular Area in the Mysterious Jungle. They used to Slow Blink whenever I would play the Mysterious Jungle and Back to the Beach. They were my Best Friends growing up and Practically were my Children, until they Died Tragically from Smoke Inhalation thanks to my Big Sister Kathryn forgetting to Turn off the Burner when she was Cooking Scrambled Eggs. I was 14 at the Time and my Grief was so Deep that I ended up Crying Nonstop for 3 Weeks Straight excluding when I would Sleep. I remember a Grief counselor Wanted to see about me Joining a Support Group at that Time when I was in Honesdale Middle School, but when she Discovered that I was Grieving my Birds and Not Human Beings well she Never Spoke to me again. I believe that Pets tend to be Closer than Family and thus are very much Valid for Grieving over.
The last game I played tonight was GTA Vice City, this was actually the First GTA game that I played. I was 7 at the Time and Reveled in the Carnage, I suppose I kinda still do, it's a Guilty Pleasure. Take the Unfortunate Pedestrian who called me "Grandpa", I kinda don't Appreciate being called by Masculine Terms so I ended up, Driving up to her to Give her a Good Talking to and it Turned into a Bit more. Honestly I think she Learned to Not be Rude as she isn't Really Talking to me anymore.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Busy Morning ahead of me so I shall try to Sleep in Earlier.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...