Good morning, I just Took my Meds and shall be Heading to Breakfast in a bit, but Before that I plan on Writing my Morning Entry. It's a bit Early in the Morning as well, it was Tough to get some Rest as my Mind is a bit of a Wanderer at Times. Violet is quite Happy this Morning as she Knows I'll be Getting her Temptations Treats in the Late Morning. I plan on Creating Let's Plays Everyday next Week starting on Sunday.
I played Bully again and surprisingly Haven't been to the Football Field before. This Field reminds me of when I was 4 and Dad took me to the Football Field in Honesdale High. He tried to Teach me how to Throw a Football and I didn't Understand how to Throw a Football, let alone a Ball in General. Dad was rather Angry that day and I didn't Understand why. It turned out he did so because he was "Uncomfortable" with how I would Walk. Apparently me Swishing my Hips and putting my Hand on my Hip when I talked to People was rather Upsetting to him. I also played Final Fantasy X-2 again as well and Visited Besaid Island again, and I noticed something Interesting about the Sky, the Cumulous Clouds are Replaced by Status Clouds and I theorize that it has to do with the Lack of Yevon's Influence over the Island, it seemed to Clear Away well the Cloudiness in the Minds of the Villagers on this Island. It's actually quite Beautiful as Spira is Healed from the Troubles of Sin and Yevon as well. I am quite Happy that Yuna has her Own Game, and that she Reunites with Tidus in the Ending. Final Fantasy X shall Always have a Special Place in my Heart, Spira is my Favorite World in the Franchise.I also played Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne again, well if you have Migrated from DeviantART to this Blog then it will be Again for you. I decided to Explore the Amala Network post Final Menorah and it Seems that Louis and his Caretaker are Nowhere to be Seen, it Would've been Interesting if they had Dialogue after you Become a True Demon. It's actually a bit Disappointing as these Scenes are my Favorites in the Game. It's pretty Obvious that I Dislike the Reason Endings in the Game, well Except for the Freedom Ending, however the True Ending is the Demon Ending as it leads to SMT V. SMT IV and SMT IV Apocalypse are Separate Timelines as are the Persona and the Raidou Games, well I could Continue, but my Point is similar to the Zelda Franchise, SMT has Many Timelines and it can be Confusing to even the Creators of the Games.I'm gonna get Ready to head to the Belmont Cafe for Breakfast, then I'm gonna go Shopping at the Dollar General. I shall Write more this Afternoon once we Return.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment