Good afternoon, we Returned from our Long Journey in Waymart, we had Breakfast at the Belmont, then we Walked to the Dollar General and we Spent time at the Waymart Hotel before heading Home. Once we Retuned Home, Violet was quite Excited as she knew I had Temptations for her. She's my Furbaby after all so she gets the Best Treats. I love my Cat, she is my Family and she Always will be Family to me.
I played Majora's Mask again and Talked to the Curiosity Shop Owner as Goron Link, this Quote is one of my Favorites as I tended to use the Term, "Half Past Never" when somebody asks me Questions, specifically when my Father would Ask when I would have a Haircut back when I was 15. The First 14 Years of my Life, I had Short Hair so Now I'm Making up for it.I also played Paper Mario 64, this game is one of my Favorite N64 games and with Good Reason, it was a Pioneer for one of the Greatest Mario Spin-offs. However it wasn't the First Mario RPG as that Honor goes towards the game in the Next Paragraph. I love the Sky Stages in the Paper Mario games as they are quite Beautiful. The Ice-Cream Clouds are my Favorites as they Remind me of the Gravity Ice Cream Stand in Honesdale, they have the Best Soft Serve in Wayne County, my Favorite Flavor in Blue Goo.The last Game that I played this afternoon was Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars, I love the Original as I find the Switch Remake to be well Lacking when it comes to New Content. Then again I prefer Original Games over Remakes in general as they are Very Rarely better than the Originals, well Except for Super Mario 64 DS. Rose Town is my Favorite Location in the Mushroom World as it's quite Peaceful, well once the Arrows Disappear. Link even Sleeps in the Inn for a Short Time.I'm gonna go to the Gravity Restaurant for Dinner, then I shall Head back here and Write my Evening Entry.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment