Friday, July 31, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-31-26 Evening

Good evening, Mom and I headed to the Gravity Restaurant for some Grub, she had Sizzled Citrus Shrimp and I had some Potato Chips, I am Currently Cooking my Michelina's Salisbury Steak. I ended up Taking a Short Nap as well. I woke up to the Kitchen Sink's Water Running, apparently Mom was Cooking herself some Spaghetti. Violet snuggled with me, she tends to be Sleep next to me, well she is my Furdaughter after all. I will Always love my Furbaby, I love her more than Most People, like I've said before Cats are Creatures of Pure Unconditional Love. They show what Humanity could have Been if Adam didn't Bite the Pomegranate. Cats treat each other like Family and are Rarely Selfish, a Far Cry from the Human Race.

I played Jak 3 again and made it into the Ruins of the Palace, it seems the Dark Makers have made themselves at Home. The Caverns are quite Beautiful, and they Remind me of the Lackawanna Coal Mining Tour. I personally don't have Ancestors who Worked in the Mines as the Figura Family's History has Farming as our Specialty.
I also played Disney's Magical World, this Game is a Testament to the Beauty and Wonder of Disney. I've always Loved Disney since I was 3 and saw Tarzan in Cinema 6 in Honesdale. There's something Special about the Franchise when it comes to their Animation Style. My First Disney Film that I saw on VHS was the Enchanted Christmas, I actually Used to Make Snow Angels in the Winter of 2000 at my Grandma Mae's House on Maple Ave.
The last game I played this evening was Dark Cloud 2, this happens to be my Favorite of the 2 Games, actually this Game is Technically the Prequel, outside the US, they call it Dark Chronicle. Balance Valley is quite Serene and it Reminds me of Irving Cliff in Honesdale, I used to Play on the Cliff when I was 3 and Dad had Visitation when him and my Mom First Separated, however one day I ended up Running into the Star on the Cliff. Dad ended up taking us Home as he was Fearful of Children and Youth if he were to Take me to the ER. However I never Understood why, but looking back at it, it was a big Red Flag.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall Write more on here Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...