Saturday, August 1, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Evening

Good evening, we had Dinner at the Gravity Restaurant, I had a Chicken Caesar Wrap with a Coke-a-Cola and Mom had her Hot Wings with Miller Lites. I did see a Neighbor there and I'll be Helping set her up with Wal-Mart+ Tomorrow Afternoon. I believe in being a Good Neighbor as it's what Jesus wants, Love Thy Neighbor after all, it's the Greatest Commandment.

I played Peter Pan Adventures in Neverland, I got quite Far in the Game, my Favorite Area was Follow the Leader as it was Similar to Superman 64 excluding the Frustration. I was about to Upload my Save File to GameFaqs but it seems Somebody beat me to it. Perhaps I could Upload a GBA Save or two, I know there is Another Cabbage Patch Game out there who's Progress needs to be Preserved.
I also played Snoopy's Grand Adventure, I am actually a big Peanuts Fan, my Grandpa Joe was as well, I remember going to Dorney Park on a Field Trip in 8th Grade and there was a Machine that would Press a Penny into a Pin, I choose the Red Baron Snoopy. I still have it to this Day, although I'm unsure where I left it in my Room. I love the Peppermint Jungle stages as I find the Forests to be quite Beautiful, part of being a Rural Pennsylvanian.
The last game I played this evening was Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I decided to do some Sightseeing in Los Santos and I managed to Acquire an Ambulance which made Travel to the River Separating Flint County much Easier to Traverse. It's Interesting, I've been Taking the Scenic Route with the Road outside Blueberry the Whole Time, but it seems there is a Smaller Bridge connecting West Los Santos to Southern Flint County, the Intersection in Particular.

I'm gonna Take a Hot Shower and make my Nightcap. I'm in the Mood for some Coffee, I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...