Saturday, August 1, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a Michelina's Salisbury Steak for Lunch, it was quite Hearty, Violet snuggled with me until the Wal-Mart+ Order arrived. My Split Pea Soup was Out of Stock unfortunately, however the Driver was quite Quick. My Bloodwork arrived and it seems that I may have a Problem with my Liver, well Whatever happens, tends to Happen.

I played Resident Evil 0 and Fought Mimicry Marcus, I think it's quite an Interesting Creature as it Molds itself after it's Creator. It's also quite Resilient to Gunfire, the Novel for this Game happened to be my First Book that I purchased on Amazon back in 2012, it was called Zero Hour. I read the Book on the Bus Ride to Gettysburg in 9th Grade, it was quite the Field Trip, and I finished the Book by the Time we Arrived back to Honesdale High.
I also played Resident Evil Dead Aim, this Game is my Favorite Resident Evil title, well the Game had the First Tyrant who retained Her Intelligence and had Bioelectricity which made her Immune to Bullets. Morpheus Duvuall, I think that her Design is Similar to the Zoras from Twilight Princess, well Technically this Game was Released long before Twilight Princess. I kinda Feel bad having to Fight her but she Does want to use Missiles filled with the T-Virus. Yep long before Wesker in RE:9  Morpheus wanted to Spread a Virus by Missile Launching. And the Lack of Tank Controls in 3rd Person occurred in this Game way before Resident Evil 4. This Game was a Revolutionary Title in the Resident Evil Franchise.
The last game I played this afternoon was Captain Toad Treasure Trackers, this Game has a Unique History as it Started out as a ROM hack then it was Taken Down and Released by Nintendo, it's quite Similar to Super Mario 63 and Mario Maker. Ironic that they would Steal another Creator's Game, it's the Classic Example of "Rules for thee, Not for me." Still the Game is quite Good and I love the Level Design.

I'm gonna get Ready for Dinner soon, we are heading to the Gravity Restaurant and I'll be having a Chicken Caesar Wrap and a Coke-a-Cola. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...