Saturday, August 1, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs with Tabasco Sauce for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty and Spicy, a Perfect way to Start the Day alongside a Strawberry Creme Dr. Pepper. I then Wrote in my Dream Journal and Watched some Strawberry Shortcake, as you know that's my Favorite Franchise. Angel Cake is my Favorite Character as her and I have the Perfectionist Attitude.

I played Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, I love Mort the most as he's an Adorable Mouse Lemur. I'm a bit Upset that King Julian is so Cruel to him, all of it over Mort's Obsession with Feet. He is Fiercely Loyal to Julian as well even when he Gets Hurt by the King.
I also played Sonic Adventures 2 Battle, I actually Haven't Played a Knuckles mission until Tonight. His Gliding and Wall Climbing is quite Useful as Gravity has Virtually no Hold in these Stages. I remember my First Sonic DVD, it was called Clashing Knuckles. This game actually is my First GameCube game that I played, I was 7 in First Hospital and I reached Level 2 quite Quickly, the Reward was Playing GameCube Games.
The last game I played this morning was Disney Princesses, I am quite fond of Aurora's Hair, she is my Favorite Princess after all due to her Bravery. I remember watching the Movie and Admiring Aurora's Resourcefulness and Courage. I'm quite Glad that she had a Happy Ending.

I'm gonna await the Wal-Mart+ Order soon, I shall Write more this Afternoon after I make Lunch.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...