Sunday, August 2, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Chicken and Sausage Gumbo for Lunch, it's my Favorite Soup after all. Mom is with her Boyfriend Gary for the Day so Violet and I have the Afternoon to Ourselves. I was supposed to help my Neighbor Gloria with her Wal-Mart+ Account but Mom wants to do so once she Returns. Kathryn hasn't Called up yet, so I listened to some Music, in Particular the Legend of Dragoon Soundtrack.

I played Gex Deep Pocket Gekko, it's my First Time actually Hearing about this Game as I presumed Gex was Strictly for Consoles. I personally Enjoy the 3DO Gex game as it's the First One, however this one is just as Enjoyable. My Friend Dawn introduced me to the Series, but we Haven't Spoken in Many Years, she got into a bit of Trouble. I love that this Game as well as Deep Cover Gekko are Parodies of Austin Powers 2.
I also played Dragon Tales Dragon Wings, I was quite Fond of this Series as it was one of the 2 Highlights of my Days in Daycare alongside LEGO Island. Personally Zack and Wheezie are my Favorite but Cassie will have to do in this Game. I'm quite Decent at Flying in this Game, then again it's quite Simplistic, but sometimes Simple is Better, hence my Outlook on Life. I'm quite Happy having Skittles on Christmas than the 50 Bucks in the Mail that Dad tries to Bribe me with that I just Give to Mom as I want Nothing to do with him.
The last game I played this afternoon was Gobs of Games, it seems to be a Clone of the Hoyle Series, the Animals in the Minigames are quite Adorable, especially the Penguin. I've always loved Birds since I was 3 and watched Scamper the Penguin on VHS. Piplup is my Favorite Pokémon as well, I haven't played Checkers in Many Years as I'm more Familiar with Chess, still it's quite an Enjoyable Board Game.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm baking Chicken and making Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-03-26 Evening

Good evening, we Arrived back from The Waymart Hotel with our Hawaiian Pizza, it's Incredibly Delicious, I love how the Sweet Flavor of ...