Good morning, I maid Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for Breakfast, it was Easy on the Tummy. I have Church in a bit and I'm kinda Tired of my Big Sister's Church as it seems to be a bit of a Broken Record and seems to be more of a Show than an Actual Sermon. So I'm heading back to The Gathering UMC as they seem to be more Biblically Aligned.
I played Pooh and Tigger's Hunny Safari, it's an Interesting game as it's likely the Sequel to Tigger's Hunny Hunt for the N64. I admire the Lush Landscape of the Hundred Acre Wood, it's quite Vibrant and Calming at the Same Time.I also played The Rugrats Totally Angelica, this is Actually the Only Rugrats Game that I haven't Played, well Until now. I love the Water Fountain Animation it's quite Special especially for a GBC Game, let alone a TV GBC Game. Angelica was a Favorite Character growing up as she was quite Relatable when it came to having a Temper. I remember my "Friends" would get rather Upset about my Princess Complex in my Early Childhood, however Folks tend to Grow Older and Realize the World Doesn't Revolve around you.The last game I played this morning was The Powerpuff Girls Battle Him, I kinda think Him isn't too Bad a Villain. Mojo is more Active when it comes to World Denomination whereas Him simply makes the Professor Pay for the Breakfast at Him's Restaurant. His Henchmen are well Designed and are quite Imposing.I'm gonna get Lunch Prepared, I'm making some French Onion Soup, then I'm helping a Neighbor set up her Wal-Mart+ Account. I shall Write more Later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment