Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-05-26 Morning

Good morning, I Awakened Extra Early and I have a bit of Time before the Bus Arrives so I figured I'd Write on here. I always hear the Expression "Better Late than Never." My reply will Always be "Better Early than Late." Folks tend to Take the Tortoise's Side in the Fable, however the Rabbit would've been Victorious had he Not been Lazy, it was his Pride that Cost him his Victory. You Should be Quick and you Shouldn't be Lazy as it is a Destructive Trait to have in General. Being a Workaholic is Actually a Very Good thing to be in Life as you get Quite Far.

I played Sabrina The Animated Series Spooked, this Game is quite Enjoyable as it's in the Other Realm. I enjoy the Gigantic Tootsie Pops and Candy Corn as they are some of my Favorite Halloween Candy. It's a Shame that Sabrina's Aunts were Kidnapped, but Sabrina is quite a Trooper and Always ends up Successful in her Misadventures.
I also played McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure, this is a Game that I've been Meaning to Play for Several Years due to me being a Fan of McDonald's. My Favorite has to be the Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger, however it Hasn't Returned in Several Years. I personally Don't Care that it Wouldn't be a Dollar Anymore, I'd just Love to eat that Delectable Burger again. This Game is quite Adorable and quite Enjoyable as there's something Whimsical about the Level Design and you Get to Play as Ronald himself. The Creatures are Cute as well and Look like they Came from McDonald Land despite the Game taking Place in a Book.
The last game I played this morning was Sonic Spinball, this Game is quite Magnificent as Sonic was in a Pinball game, Years before Mario Pinball was even a Concept. It's quite Well Designed as well, I'm Starting to Like Sonic a bit more than Mario. I enjoy the Sideways Perspective as well, it Truly Resembles a Pinball Table.

I'm gonna get Ready for the Bus now, I shall Write more once we Return from the Hospital and I make Lunch.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Cup of Matcha Tea, it was quite Sweet, it's Strange that's one Drink that I tend to ...