Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-05-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, we Returned home from the Hospital and we had Breakfast in the Cafeteria, I had some Scrambled Eggs and Tater Tots, Mom had her Eggs and Sausage Links. Mom had her Coffee and I had a Bottle of Brisk Iced Tea. We then Walked to the Other Shop and there was a Free Bin outside, I saw a Deck of Barbie Playing Cards and I Couldn't Pass them up. The Dress that Mom looked at in the Window Display Last Week was Still there and it Was only 1 Buck so Mom got her Dress for her Date Night with her Boyfriend on the Weekend.

I played Ronald in the Magical World, I love the Level Design as well as the Various Minigames. This is actually my First GameGear Game that I have played. I love the Various Creatures as they're Far more Imposing than the Treasure Land Game that I played this morning. Ronald McDonald has a Stylish Cane that Turns into an Umbrella as well.
I also played Sonic & Knuckles, I can't Wait to play the 3D Stages, however it seems I Was Caught by a Vine that Wouldn't Let Go, still the Mushroom Forest is quite Beautiful. I think that Sonic Games similar to Mario Games are often Masterpieces and are the Meat and Potatoes of their Respective Creators. I personally Never Understood the Console Wars that Still Wage to this Day. I believe that Folks can Play on Whatever Console or System or Handheld they Desire. I personally am a PC Gamer, but it's What I grew up with. My First Game was Freddi Fish after all.
The last game I played this afternoon was Rings of Power, this is a Game that I vaguely Remember playing and I'm quite Glad that I did as I'm quite fond of RPGs as you are Aware. This game actually had a Tabletop Style Interface which I enjoy as I'm quite the Fan of Tabletop RPGs, I kinda find the Name Amusing as you just Need the Books and Dice to Play. However Folks tend to Think of the Games as a Board Game, it's the Easy way to Spot Someone who has Never Played a Game in that Genre. It's similar to the Folks who Think that Videogames are either COD, GTA, Minecraft or Mainstream Atari Titles, you know Casuals.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making Salmon and Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Cup of Matcha Tea, it was quite Sweet, it's Strange that's one Drink that I tend to ...