Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-05-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Baked Salmon and Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese for Dinner, it was quite Hearty. It's Strange I checked Discord Today and Decided to Visit my Friend Red's Matrix Online Servers and it Seems that it was Not Only being Spammed but Folks were Agreeing with the Malicious Person while he was Sending Links to Obvious Malware Sites. If somebody Sends links to Hundreds of Cracks and Sketchy News Sites in Such a Short Time, then you are quite the Ignoramus if you Click on them. Folks nowadays Seem to Lack Common Sense. I understand that I'm "Above Average" well Officially as I don't Even Know what my IQ is, but even the Average Intelligent Folks should Know it's Not Wise to Click on such things.

I played Ecco the Dolphin, it's Interesting I have Played Defender of the Future for the PS2 but the Original Trilogy are Games that I've Wished to Play for quite some Time, after my Friend Ash introduced me to the PS2 Title, I Still owe her that Dolphin Beanie Baby, however once my Facebook was Banned by my Big Sister Kathryn, well I had Lost Contact with my English Friend who Enjoys Cosplaying as Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4. I do Love the Jellyfish in this Game as they Remind me of Cape Henlopen, when I was 6 we were On Vacation there and Kathryn ended up Spotting a Jellyfish in the Ocean, I ended up Running to the Shore as I knew that Jellyfish Stings were Painful, my Big Sister however wasn't as Fortunate.
I also played Beavis and Butthead for the GameGear, these 2 were my Favorite Cartoon Characters back in my Mid Teen Years. Their Humor may be Juvenile and Crass but it's so Outlandish that it's often quite Comical. I love the Obstacle Course in this Game as it's quite the Challenge and Plenty of Fun. I admire the Way the Bird's Egg turns into a Sunny Side Up, it Reflects the Heat of Texas.
The last game I played this evening was Sonic The Hedgehog, yep the Original, Dr. Robotnik packs a Serious Punch, but he is quite Easy to Defeat, well in Green Hill Zone. I remember my First GameCube game I played being Sonic Adventures 2, I played it at First Hospital when I was 7, I ended up Reaching Level 2 in Under a Week, well to be Fair, I was Wrongfully Admitted, still I did Meet my Friend Andy there and we Became Good Friends throughout the Years, he Actually ended up Teaching me How to use a Pool Noodle as a Water Cannon when I was 9 in the WYMCA Pool in Carbondale back in Spring of 2006. My Friend Dad from Paupak's Partial back in 08' ended up Introducing me to the Classic Sonic Games, however he Found it Amusing that Sonic was Killed by Shadow in a YouTube Cartoon over Playing with Dolls, yeah We Weren't Friends for Long.

I'm gonna Take a Shower now and get my Nightcap Prepared. I shall Write more Tonight before Bed.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Cup of Matcha Tea, it was quite Sweet, it's Strange that's one Drink that I tend to ...