Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Dragon Fruit Smoothie, then I took a Hot Shower, the Trickle of the Hot Water was quite Inviting seeing that I am Incredibly Cold after my Visit to Wayne Memorial Hospital. I Recalled an Interesting Encounter I ended up Having at Wayne Memorial Today, remember the So-Called Support Group I mentioned, well the Pastor of the Church that Held the Group was there Alongside his Wife. Well the Pastor Specifically ended up Looking at me with Disgust and Hatred, I could see it on his Face and Especially his Eyes. Preachers are Supposed to be Agents of Lord Jesus's Love as well as Forgiveness. Jesus does Say to Forgive Others otherwise You Cannot Enter the Kingdom of Heaven, however he Seems to Not Read his Bible, or rather Cherry-pick. Preachers are Also Held at a Higher Regard or Degree on Judgement Day and Shall be Responsible for their Flock's Sins as well as Their Own. He has Lead Many Astray and I Worry about the Future of his Soul.
I played Krusty's Fun-House, this GameGear exclusive is quite Enjoyable as Krusty is Quite the Brave Soul having to Face such Creatures to Save his Career. I dislike when Folks say that he's a Shady Character as a Majority of Springfield has their Share of Flaws and Faults, having Imperfections means that you are Human. I Worry about the Perfect as they Often hide Sinister Secrets and Intentions. It's why I Believe in Radical Transparency, it's Better to be Open about your Faults and your Qualities as it Helps Avoid Unnecessary awkward Conversations.I also played The Land of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, this Game is New to me then again GameGear Games tend to be New Territory for me. I find the Spiders in the Forest to be quite Endearing, then again I did Have a Pet Jumping Spider at my Grandma Mae's. In my Room a Spider was in a Corner and Kathryn was Really Bothered by him, however he was my Friend. He did Kill Yellowjackets as the Saying goes The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. He was quite Happy as he had his Space and I had mine and we Acknowledged Each Other from the Distance and he Never Bit me either. I was Stuck in the Wind in this Game so I'll have to Tackle the Area again in the Near Future.The last game I played tonight was Fred's Couples Golf, it Reminds me a lot of Donald Duck's Golf Tournament on the Jakk's Pacific Red Disney Plug'n'Play. It's Strange of All the Games I have Procured, that is one Game from my Childhood that I have a Deep Longing to Play Again as it was a Game that I played for Months at a Time when my First GameCube Broke. That GameCube actually came in Handy when I was 13 as the Winters at Sunrise in Honesdale were Incredibly Cold and when Firmstones didn't Fill the Gas Tank until the Morning on a February Night, I was Incredibly Cold so I Slept on the Floor with my Broken GameCube's Fan Running under the Covers to Keep me Warm. Well that Specific Plug'n'Play is Impossible for me to Play with the MAME Emulator at least for the Time Being. It's No Secret that I enjoy Golf, it's one of the 3 Sports that I Enjoy, the other 2 are Tennis and Fencing. My Favorite Professional Golfer is Jason Day as he has the Skill of Tiger Woods but he is a Faithful Husband.I'm gonna get some Rest now as we will be Heading to the Dollar General in the Morning. I'm quite Eager to Enjoy some Deshelled Pistachios. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment