Good morning, I maid some Chicken Noodle Soup and Arizona Ginseng Green Tea for Breakfast, I am Feeling a bit Ill from my Visit to Wayne Memorial the other Day. Still I believe in being Dedicated to my Writings as it's Turned from an Obligation to a Passion. If I never Started Writing I believe I would be in a Troubled Mental State, I've Found this Pursuit to be quite Therapeutic. I feel that Ecanus is my Guardian Angel for a Reason, Speaking of, I discovered that there are 63 Books in the Bible and Love is Written 63 Times, it's Strange that I was Unaware of it before, but it's Better to be Marked by Jesus the Prince of Peace and Not Carry the Mark of the Prince of Darkness.
I played Woody Pop, and this Game is quite Adorable as you Play as a Block of Sentient Wood in a House where you Must Progress by Playing a Arkanoid Styled Game but with it's Unique Powerups. The Face on the Block of Wood reminds me of Marshmallow from The Annoying Orange.I also played Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, it's quite an Interesting Tetris Clone starring my Favorite Scientist in Videogames. However I'm Unsure how to Get Past Stage 1 as the Game is rather Unclear with it's Instructions. Still it's Quite Enjoyable, then Again Tetris Style games tend to be.The last game I played this morning was Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, I believe this is the Prequel to Land of Illusion and it's quite Impressive, I Enjoy the Ents as they are quite Adorable for Cannon Fodder. Disney truly has some Special Games both Currently and Previously as Far Back as the 3rd Generation.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making some Maruchan Chicken Ramen. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment