Thursday, August 6, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Fish Sticks for Lunch and Mom returned home with her Groceries, I was Given a Wild Cherry Pepsi and I am quite Grateful for it. Mom and I ended up having a Conversation and I Learned that when She Felt that she was Having a Girl when she was Pregnant with me and when she Saw the Ultrasound, she Cried and was Incredibly Sad. Well she Did get a Girl in the end, Just Not a Cisgendered Girl. Well to be Fair I've Always been a Girl on the Inside so I do have a Cis Girl Brain, and I Don't Consider myself Transgender as it Implies that I Changed my Inner Core of my Mind, I'm Actually a MtF Transsexual as I just Require Surgery to Feel Happier with my Life. So many are Afraid to Use that Term, however I Grew up in the Fictionmania Era, and we Weren't so Sensitive to Certain Terms. I suppose I'm more a Member of the TG/TF Community than the Main Rainbow as those in my Hometown from the Latter tried to Destroy my Life.

I played Crystal Warriors, this game is quite Interesting as it acts more like a Real Time Strategy rather than a Traditional RPG. However the Difference between a RTS and this Game comes from the Idea of Taking Turns, it's Essentially a Predecessor to Fire Emblem Release Date-wise. My Friend Aleu was actually a Big Fan of the Fire Emblem series, however I had a bit of a Falling out with them. I remember when I was 5 in Kindergarten there was a Assignment to Draw what you Wanted to be when you Grew up. I wanted to be a Princess and my Drawing had me in a Pink Dress with lots of Ruffles and Frills, well I actually do have a Selfie I took the Other day with my Hair Styled like my Free Realms Character that I'll Share in the Last Paragraph of this Entry. Anywho, my Kindergarten Teacher Wasn't vey Happy, the Following Year in First Grade, I toned down my Ambitions and Wanted to be a Maid and the Teacher sent me to the Principal's Office. The 2000s were quite Cruel, especially the School Systems, Kids nowadays wouldn't Survive in my Generation's Upbringing. I feel Concern for Gen Alpha and even Gen Beta as they All have a Silver Spoon and it's Destructive as a Spoiled Child Doesn't Last at all in the Real World. Heck a Neighbor's Daughter Doesn't even Attend School, she goes Once every 13 Days to Avoid Truancy. I remember Skipping School for 1 Day when I was 7 and my Guidance Counselor ended up Coming to my Home to Take me to School. Truancy was Frowned upon in 2004.
I also played Ariel The Little Mermaid, this game is quite Interesting as it reminds me of Barbie Ocean Discovery, it was my Favorite Game in my Tyke Years. I remember my Big Sister Kathryn would play the Game with me by Taking Turns much to Dad's Dismay. I find the Eels to be quite Endearing and I can See why Divine's less Provocative Counterpart Ursula had them as her 2 Henchmen or Hencheels. Personally I preferred Karen Dior over John Waters. My Favorite Film of her's was Genderella well the Censored Version.
The last game I played this afternoon was Garfield Caught in the Act, it's an Adorable Game where Garfield Travels into TV Shows where he is Of Course the Star. He actually was my Favorite Cartoon Cat growing up as he Reminded me of my First Cat Whiskers. Whiskers and I were Best of Friends, he was a Ginger Cat with White Paws and a White Chest, he was quite Similar in Appearance to Butters The Bean despite Whiskers being my Friend in the Early 2000s. I used to Purchase Toy Catnip Mice from Pet Central then I would give Whiskers his New Toys, he would Bat the Mice around and put them by my Feet for me to Throw for him. At the age of 7, I didn't Understand what Catnip was, but Whiskers did and it made him Happy.

I'm gonna get Dinner Started soon, I'm Dethawing Chicken Wings for Supper tonight. I'll be Baking them as it's Healthier than Frying them. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Cup of Matcha Tea, it was quite Sweet, it's Strange that's one Drink that I tend to ...