Thursday, August 6, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-06-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Cup of Matcha Tea, it was quite Sweet, it's Strange that's one Drink that I tend to Not really Drink too Often. I then Took a Hot Shower and had a Few more Thoughts for my CYOA pop into my Mind. I'm quite Eager to make them a Written Reality Tomorrow Night. The Weekend shall be for my Let's Plays as I have Plenty to make. Violet is Trying to get me to Pet her and Not Type, but I'm simultaneously Petting my Furbaby and Writing this Entry at the Same Time.

I played Phantasy Star 2, and it's quite an Impressive Sequel as it Introduces some Important Characters such as Nei as well as the Mother Brain, the World is Far more Vast than the First Game as well and there are Plenty of new Monsters to Fight. Hard to believe that one of the Greatest PS2 MMOs had it's Beginning with this SEGA Genesis Quartet.
I also played Phantasy Star III Generations of Doom, I'm quite Impressed as this is the First Game to Take place on a Different World entirely as well as Not being Sci-Fi at least for Now. I enjoy the Plot, the Monsters taking the Prince's Blushing Bride to be. I was a bit Perplexed as to why the King would put his Own Son in a Dungeon. Then again I remember my own Father's Cruelty and I realized it is Happens even in Games. Still I escaped the Dungeon and Traveled throughout the Overworld while Fighting some Chicklets. I Love Birds so it was Difficult having to Fight them.
The last game I played tonight was Phantasy Star IV, I believe this Takes place on yet Another World, however this Planet seems to have the Tech from the First 2 Games, however the Environment is more of a Desert World similar to Tatooine from Star Wars. The Academy Leader seems to be quite Strange, and I Doubt he is Truly Benevolent. Having been Betrayed quite a bit, I recognize the Signs of a Devil in Disguise even in Games.

I'm gonna get some Rest soon as I have my Psychiatrist tomorrow. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-21-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Folger's Freeze Dried Medium Coffee with some Milk and Sugar. I have my Case Manager in ...