Friday, August 7, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-07-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs and Green Tea for Breakfast as I have my Psychiatrist's Appointment this morning. I feel it would be Time to Bring up a Small Grievance that I've had for about a Month. I noticed that she seems to Not Write my Name on Appointment Cards and it Concerns me, I question if she is Truly Supportive or Very Deceptive. As I have said Numerous Times, I dislike Deception especially in a Medical Setting. If she has an Issue with me, well it's Better to Address it Sooner than Later so that I can See a More Accepting Doctor.

I played Pink Goes to Hollywood this is actually a Cartoon I haven't seen, however I believe that I shall Watch the Pink Panther in the Near Future. I Enjoy this Area specifically as it is Food Themed, the Gigantic Meatballs and Asparagus look Delectable. Asparagus and Okra my Favorite Vegetables, when it comes to Fruits I prefer Plums.
I also played QuackShot Starring Donald Duck, it's quite an Enjoyable game as Donald and Daisy are my Favorite Main Disney Character. I admire the Details in the Level Designs and even the Enemies, it seems that Pete has an Undead Ancestor, Count Peteula. I actually Prefer the Novel Carmilla over Dracula as that was the First Mainstream Vampire Novel Written. Dracula seems to Lack the Genuine Deception of Carmilla and is Thus Less Interesting a Vampire.
The last game that I played this morning was Sonic The Hedgehog 2, it seems that Dr. Robotnik has Switched his Tactics from Aerial to a more Grounded Approach. However he was Just as Easy to Defeat if not Easier to Disarm from his Destructive Machine. It seems the Second Zone takes place in a Chemical Plant likely in the Capital City or Westopolis.

I have to Prepare for the Bus Ride, Hopefully some Passengers will Take Showers as some are quite Uncleanly. I shall write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-08-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Couple Eggs in a Basket for Breakfast, Mom is heading out and about with her Boyfriend for the Rest of the Day and Ov...