Friday, August 7, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-07-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Oncor Turkey with Gravy for Dinner, it was quite Hearty. I then Snuggled with Violet, she is quite Happy that we're home from the Gravity Restaurant, while I was there our Friend John ended up Giving Everybody a Beer Token, I can't Drink due to my Effexor so I gave Mom the Free Beer. I drank my Coke-a-Cola, personally I prefer Pepsi but only the Waymart Hotel and the Belmont Cafe has Pepsi, still it was Nice to have some Onion Rings and Slim-Jims for a Snack, we have a Chicken Caesar Wrap for Lunch tomorrow.

I played Star Gate, I am quite fond of the Deserts of Abydos, I do question if Ra is in this Game as he's one of the Most Ruthless and Calculating of Sci-fi Villains and he Rules his Planet with an Iron Fish. He reminds me of the God Kings of the City States of Athas in Dungeons & Dragons. I find Desert Worlds with Civilizations to be rather Interesting as they Produce Hardworking Folks with an Unbreakable Resolve.
I also played Wiz n' Liz, this game is quite Interesting as it's about a Wizard looking for Ingredients and Words to Cast his Spells. I love the Temple in Particular as I enjoy the Giant Rabbit Statue as my Fursona is a Rabbit, it's kinda Heartwarming that when Mom found my Furaffinity, she now Calls me Lizzierabbit quite a bit Lately.
The last game I played this evening was Zoop, this Game is quite a Surreal and Unconventional Puzzle Game but still quite Impressive for it's Time. I've always been Fond of Puzzles since I was 9 at First Hospital and had played with Jigsaw Puzzles in my Free Time. As I grew older, my Entertainment changed into Role Playing Games as I used to play Pretend when I was a Child, many Interests and Activities Evolve with you over Time.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall get some Rest. I'll write more Tonight before Sleep.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-07-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Oncor Turkey with Gravy for Dinner, it was quite Hearty. I then Snuggled with Violet, she is quite Happy that we...