Friday, August 7, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-07-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap a Cup of Strawberry Milk, I'm actually rather Perplexed that it's a Meme, I personally Don't Understand why it is as Strawberry Milk is quite Sweet and Delicious, then again it Took me many Years to Realize that Shrek and even Gorilla Munch are Memes, personally I grew up with Advice Animals and in my Childhood this "s**t posting" Nonsense was often Looked down upon as Annoying Spam without any Meaning other than to Stir up Trouble. I guess it comes from me Not Understanding these New Generations and their Humor. That head in Toilet thing was Incredibly Weird and a bit Grotesque yet Somehow Folks find it Funny. The Only Skippidy I know is the Lyrics of the Scatman John Song.

I played Zany Golf, this Game is one of my Favorites so far as I enjoy Mini Golf, heck I've been an Avid Player of the Sport since I was 7 in Fun & Games in Honesdale. The Name Zany reminds me of this Grey Cat my Grandma Mae had who happened to be named Zany Grey, she was a Sweet Cat, her and Katie my Grandma's Moo Cat were the Best of Friends. Both would Sleep on my Bed whenever I would Visit.
I also played Ristar, this game is quite Special as it's quite Colorful for a Sci-fi Game especially since it was Released way before James Cameron's Avatar. Personally I enjoy the Lush Greenery which many Real Exoplanets may have, I believe that the More "Advanced" a Civilization the Less they Care about their Planet and instead focus on Colonizing Other Worlds. Think of Star Ocean, Earth is a Gigantic City World that Rivals Coruscant in Star Wars but it's a Far cry from Expel which is in the Middle Ages Era and more Connected to Nature and Religion. I'd Prefer Expel over Earth in that Situation, I am a Country Girl from Wayne County Pennsylvania so the Woods and Farms Shall Always be my True Home.
The last game I played tonight was Shaq Fu, Shaq truly had Created quite the Impressive Fighting Game. He's gotta be my Favorite Superstar that Appears in Ads on TV. I admire the Overworld especially as it's Well Designed even for a GameGear game.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a lot to do in the Morning. I shall Write more in the Morning as well-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-22-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom called up and she should be Returning by Thursda...