Saturday, August 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-08-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Couple Eggs in a Basket for Breakfast, Mom is heading out and about with her Boyfriend for the Rest of the Day and Overnight so the Day shall be Violet's and mine. She is my Furbaby after all and we'll be Snuggling while Listening to Music. Violet loves the Music that I play on my Boombox as it's quite Calming. I dislike Metal and even most Hip-Hop and some Pop as it's Too Abrupt and Obnoxious. I have Very Specific Tastes when it comes to Music and TV Shows.

I played Mick & Mack Global Gladiators, this Game is a Personal Favorite when it comes to McDonald's Games, I find the Level Layout to be incredibly Well Designed. I kinda Find the Plot a bit Strange as I was Unaware that McDonald's would have a Gritty World such as this, however Change is Sometimes for the Best when it comes to Games.
I also played Paper Boy 2, I know this Game had a N64 Remake but I'm rather Impressed by it's Sequel for the Genesis. I admire the Various Obstacles, the Hand in the Sewer Grate was a Nod to Stephen King's It. I think Plenty of Folks think that Pennywise is the Villain however Pennywise wasn't as he Died a Very Long Time ago and It is simply Masquerading as the Tragic Clown. It and the Giant Turtle are Rivals in the Multiverse and are Connected to the Dark Tower Trilogy which is the Center of Everything in King's Works.
The last game I played this morning was Thomas The Tank Engine and Friends, James shall Always be my Favorite Character in the Franchise. He always had a bit of a Temper and when I first Saw the Series at Daycare in 2000, I could Relate to James. His Red Color is only more Appealing than Thomas's Ugly Blue Color. My Favorite Color is Pastel Pink and Red is a Close Color, my Least Favorite Color is Dark Blue. My Favorite Episode had to be the one where I learned the Phrase Fish & Chips.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making some Grilled Cheeses with Provolone and Whole Wheat Bread. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-08-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Couple Eggs in a Basket for Breakfast, Mom is heading out and about with her Boyfriend for the Rest of the Day and Ov...