Saturday, August 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-08-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Fish Sticks with Mayonnaise for Lunch, it was quite Savory, my Tooth is Giving me Pain so the Let's Plays will have to Wait until I get it Taken Care of at Together for Health. My CYOA Halloween Special on DeviantART shall have New Paths tonight. Violet is Snuggling with me and Purring, she Knows I don't Feel Well. A Praying Mantis was Outside my Window and it Gave me the Heebie Jeebies. I am quite Happy as there is a Box of French Onion Soup Mix that I found in the Pantry. Lord Jesus Provides, Ask in Faith and you Shall Receives. God loves his Children and Shall Always care for his Flock, so Many seem to Lack Faith and it's why so Many tend to Suffer. I am a Living Representation of God's Power of Redemption and Truth that Anybody can be Reborn you have to Open your Heart and let Jesus change your Sinful Ways and you Shall pick up your Cross and Follow the Lord to Paradise.

I played Todd's Adventure in Slime World, it's quite an Interesting Game, I do Find certain Exoplanets to be rather Interesting as they Aren't how you would Expect a World to be. Not every Star System has a Kepler 22B. The Universe is quite Strange at Times and God intended it to be that way.
I also played Virtual Bart, it's quite an Interesting Game as you have a Roulette of some Interesting Minigames, this one is my Favorite as it Involves an Ice Cream Truck. I remember back in the Mid 2000s when I lived in Summit Gardens there was an Ice Cream Truck that would Sell Frozen Delectable Treats in the Complex on Wednesdays. I would Always pick the Strawberry Shortcake Pops, I Never was a Chocolate Fan and if I'm being Honest, I haven't Taken my Antidepressant for quite some Time, I'm Genuinely Happy and I got my HRT Refills, I think the Sadness was Situational. I'm actually quite Happy with Life, well except for needing SRS. Antidepressants are Ineffective as you Have to find the Source of your Depression then Fix it, Antidepressants just Mask your Feelings they Don't Fix what's Really Wrong.
The last game I played this evening was Aztec Adventures, whenever I hear Aztec I always think of Apocalpyto, it's one of my Favorite Gibson Movies, he is a Decent Director and his Past Mistakes, well they were in the Past. Alcohol can Mess with your Personality and Corrupt your Mind, they're called Spirits for a Reason. Mel also Knew what Really was going on and he was Silenced for Telling the Truth. I find Ancient Mezzo and South America to be very Beautiful Places that are Rich with History, the Incan Empire actually Cultivated my Favorite Veggie, the Potato.

I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'm making French Onion Soup. I shall write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-08-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Peppermint Tea, I then Listened to some ASMR, I keep Feeling Tired Earlier, well I will be 3...