Saturday, August 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-08-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid French Onion Soup with Whole Wheat Bread and Provolone Cheese for Dinner, it was quite Hearty. Mom called up, she seemed Worried about me, I had to Reassure her that I'm Okay as I have Violet here so the Separation Anxiety Disappeared once my Furbaby came into my Life. My PMP4 Died for Good tonight and for some Reason, I don't Really feel Upset about it as the Games can Easily be Replaced with my Laptops. I kinda Enjoy the Night being Violet's and mine as we get to Watch Star Trek Deep Space Nine without being Told to go to Bed Early. Violet is quite Happy as I am giving her some Tuna Fish, she has been Well Behaved, she likes to Cause Mischief only when there is an Audience. I did Take a Short Nap and I Dreamt about Katie my Grandma Mae's Moo Cat and my Best Friend whenever I would Visit, she was quite Happy to see me Again even in the Dream World and I gave her some Chicken. I shall Always have Compassion for Cats as I grew up with them and they Will Always be Family to me. I do remember when I was 3 and Visited my Grandma Mae, I would Ask Mom to pick me up and Hold me because I was Terrified of my Grandma's Dog Holly. So my Cynophobia is a Lifelong Fear, not to mention I find Dogs to be a bit Gross with their Odors. I can't Stand Certain Smells, even some People can make me Feel Queasy.

I played Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, this game is quite Enjoyable as the King of Pop has a Certain Stylish Gait and Mannerisms even in a Videogame. Personally, I am Well Aware of what he did, but I Respect him as a Singer and I admire his Choreography, it's Important to Separate an Artist for the Art sometimes.
I also played Rampage, it's quite a Special Game as it's the Very First title in the Rampage Series. My Therapist might be Interested in this Game as he Seems to Enjoy the Rampage Games. The Master System certainly harbors some Special Gems. I choose to Play as Lizzie as it's my Nickname, so many Call me Lizzie but I Prefer Elizabeth, Lizzie is more of a Nickname that's Reserved for my Friends and Family. But truth be Told, I always Planned to be called Elizabeth, Lizzie was just a Stage Name to get Folks to Leave me be, especially in that Dreadful "Support" Group.
The last game I played this evening was Faery Tale Adventure, it seems this Game was Created by the Same Folks who Wrote the Might and Magic Games. It's quite an Impressive Title and quite Difficult if you are a Newcomer such as I. I did Enjoy Running around with the Skeleton and Reaper Chasing me, it was Similar to the Infamous Benny Hill Chase.

I'm Preparing my Nightcap soon, I think I'll be Brewing a Cup of Peppermint Tea. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-25-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Ham and Cheese Omelete for Breakfast with some Folger's Medium Roast Coffee with Lehigh Valley Milk and Dominos S...