Saturday, August 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-08-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Peppermint Tea, I then Listened to some ASMR, I keep Feeling Tired Earlier, well I will be 30 in 4 Months so it's Logical. It's Strange my Mind is Still the Same at it's Core, but I feel more Composed and less Anxious. When I did take that Effexor, it made me very Hyped up and I Dislike that Feeling as I prefer to be more Tranquil as it makes me Feel well Normal. I think Antidepressants are Spiritually Destructive, I believe that Forcing Somebody to be Happy with a Pill that Rewires the Brain is Dangerous as Folks have to Find their own Happiness by Looking Inward and Asking a Simple Question "What do I Truly Want in Life." Then you Focus on Getting what you Desire, the Woe is Me Attitude only Ruminates into a Cycle.

I played Fantasia and it's a Game that Surprised me as I was Unaware of this Game existing, then again it was a Masterpiece of a Movie, fitting that it would have a Videogame. My Favorite Stage is of course The Sorcerer's Apprentice as I'm quite fond of the Sentient Brooms, Mickey should have Learned to Rely on himself to Pick up the Buckets of Water and Not try to Force others to do so. When somebody Does your Job there tend to be Complications, Life isn't Easy it's how God Designed it, to Build Character.
I also played Fantastic Dizzy, it's an Interesting game as I'm quite Impressed with the Puzzles as they Ensure you Wrack your Brain which I enjoy. I love that you Play as an Egg as it Reminds me of Humpty Dumpty. That does Remind me, there was a Boy who was Reading a Book in a Watiting Room who Thought that Humpty Dumpty was a Potato, sorry to Burst the Kid's Bubble but Potatoes Don't Crack into Multiple Pieces when they Fall off a Wall. Honestly Kids nowadays lack Common Sense, I worry about Generation Beta as they Aren't Prepared for the Future and it's kinda Concerning.
The last game I played tonight was Goofy's Hysterical History Tour, I love the Various Creatures in this Game, such as this Angry Mushroom, it's quite Something. Goofy has to be one of the Characters who happens to be Well Intentioned but Clumsy which lands him in Trouble, take the Crazy with the Heat Episode with Donald and him as an Example. I love that the Hallucination demands Payment for a Fake Drink, it's Weirdly Comical.

I'm gonna get some Rest soon, I have 2 CYOA Choices to Write. I shall write more on here in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-09-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Smart & Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar, then I listened to some Music, in Particula...