Sunday, August 9, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-09-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Avocado Sandwiches for Breakfast, they were quite Hearty. Mom returned Home quite Early, once she Arrived I awakened then Fell back to Sleep. My CYOA had some New Choices last Night, it was quite Cathartic. I attended Church again via The Gathering UMC Livestream, my Big Sister will have to Accept that I am a United Methodist. I ended up Taking a Quiz on Microsoft and I guessed the Answers and Got all of the Answers Correct, I'm a Source of Luck after all, it comes with being a Femminiello.

I played Forgotten Worlds, this game is quite Unique as it's the First SEGA Game that doesn't Play Properly Still it seems quite Entertaining, I love the Reptilians as they Remind me of the Ones that we have on our Planet, you're Probably Not Sure if I'm Joking or Not, it's up to your Interpretation and Conclusion.
I also played Frogger, this game is one of my Favorite Arcade Games, well Not my Top Favorite as that Honor goes to Bosconian, still I actually got quite Far in this as I finished the First Level, I truly am Blessed this morning. I love the Frogger Adventure games especially as they are quite Special and they Give Frogger a Voice. It's Similar to when they Gave Pac-Man a Voice in World 3.
The last game I played this morning was The Flintstones, I admire the Level Design of The Town of Bedrock, Barnie is my Favorite Character in the Show as he's the Least Destructive of the Duo. Fred often Gets into Trouble and Barnie often Helps him out of his Jams. My Favorite Cereals I had in my Youth were Cornpops and Fruity Pebbles. They are quite Sweet and Delectable.
Speaking of which, I have to Prepare Lunch soon, I'm making a Pot of Folger's Medium Roast Coffee and I'll be Making Eggs Over Easy. I shall write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-09-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Smart & Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar, then I listened to some Music, in Particula...