Sunday, August 9, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-09-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a Butter and Sugar Sandwich, it was Quite Sweet and Savory, I then took a Nap and had a Dream about Resident Evil 2's RCPD Hallway, well I was Listening to a Video Talking about the Save Rooms in the Game. I woke up craving a Suckling Pig, but it's a bit out of my Price Range so I'll have to Settle on Breaded Pacific Whiting.

I played PGA Golf Tour, I happen to be quite the Golf Fan even in my Youth. I remember on Easter, whenever my Extended Family would Watch Football, my Half Aunt Yong Hui used to let me Watch Golf in the Bedroom with the Coats. It's not a Secret I was her Favorite Niece, and I was my Grandma Mae's Favorite Grandchild. My Favorite Golfer has to be Jason Day, he has the Talent that Woods had but Without the Infidelity to his Wife.
I also played the Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey and Minnie Mouse, it's quite an Adorable Game, well I enjoy Classic Disney games in general. It's interesting the one Game I played in my Childhood is the One Game that I can't Play, the Jakk's Pacific Red Disney Plug'n'Play, in Particular Donald Duck's Golf Tournament. I have Thousands of Games but that's the 1 Game that I long to Play again.
The last game I played this afternoon was Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Warriors of the Eternal Sun, I admire these TSR Games, well both the Tabletop and the Videogames based upon them. I'm a bit of a DnD Fanatic, my Favorite World is Eberron followed by Athas. I guess I prefer the more Exotic Campaign Settings. This Game takes place on Mystara if I'm not Mistaken as it Screams out Hollow World to me. I know my Worlds and Planes when it comes to D&D, well to be fair, Spelljammer and Planesacape are my Favorite Campaign Settings.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm baking some Pacific Whiting as they are a bit Too Frozen for Breading and Frying so I'll have to use Plenty of Tartar Sauce. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-09-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Smart & Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar, then I listened to some Music, in Particula...