Good evening, I maid some Baked Pacific Whiting with Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese for Dinner, it was quite Hearty. I then Relaxed with some of my Music on my Boombox, I listened to Captain Rainbow's Soundtrack. I have an Ear for Music, it's Interesting my Dad would Always Criticized my Game Music as he said it was "Too Synthesized." So I used to Test him to see if he was being Genuinely Truthful or just being a Accusatory Jerk. So I would Play Classical Music that was Recorded at Actual Concert Halls and he Said the Same thing Each Time, "It's Synthesized." So he was a Dishonest and incredibly Hurtful, well I prefer Not to use the Word that I'm Thinking of. His Music was actually in Very Poor Taste but I never Told him that to Spare Hurt Feelings. 2 Wrongs Never make a Right after all.
I played Pebble Beach Golf Links, this is a Game that's quite New to me and I'm quite Overjoyed to have Found this Game. The Houses on the Course are a Lovely Touch as you Never see Actual Residences near a Golf Course, well the ones on TV Anyway, the Local Courses around here have a Few Homes near them. The Game is rather Slow but it was a Pseudo 3D Game for the Genesis so it's to be Expected.I also played Taz in Escape from Mars, he has to be one of my Favorite Looney Tunes next to Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny, the Trio made Merrie Melodies quite Special. I recall Watching the Looney Tunes quite a bit in my Childhood whenever we had Cable as I Loved my Cartoons, I'm Not a Fan of many Live Action Shows and a Majority of Modern Cartoons, however my Favorite Franchise has to be Strawberry Shortcake.The last game I played this evening was Gauntlet IV, this Game truly is Special, well the Gauntlet games tend to be Special Gems. My First Gauntlet game that I played was Dark Legacy and I enjoyed the Swarming of the Enemies that could Only be Quelled by Attacking the Source of their Spawning. Keep in mind this was Years before the Spawners in Minecraft, well even Before Minecraft was a Concept. Gauntlet truly was a Revolutionary Series to say the least.I'm gonna Take my Shower soon, then I'm Preparing my Nightcap, I think I'll brew some Smart and Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment