Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Smart & Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar, then I listened to some Music, in Particular the Resident Evil 0 and RE1 Remake's Soundtracks, like I've said before I have 300 Hours of Videogame Music on CDs and even I am Unaware of how many Game Soundtracks I have. Heck the Same thing goes for my Videogames, but the Good News is that I shall Never Run out of Entertainment when the Wi-Fi bill Gets Too Expensive. I made Plenty of Hay and am Prepared for the Rain let alone having enough Crops for the Winter.
I played Open Source Free Realms and I was Invited to a Guild which I gladly Accepted then I was given the Rank of a Guild Officer, that I was a bit Reluctant to Accept as I tend to be Uncomfortable with such Positions as I Dislike telling Folks what to do and when I was a Moderator for a Large Zelda Facebook Group back in June 2014- December of 2015, it Tugged at my Heartstrings having to Ban Folks, hopefully that Stuff doesn't Happen as I kinda Enjoy Rolling around the Map on my Minatare Sun.Speaking of I also played the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition, I love the Retrospective Film especially, I remember when Mom bought this Game for me for my 12th Birthday at GameStop in 08'. It was when I was introduced to my Favorite Zelda Game, well Official Zelda Game, Majora's Mask. I remember when Kathryn would be Frightened of the Moon so when I wanted to have my Big Sister stop Causing Trouble I would show her the Moon then she would Walk out of my Room. To be Fair she did Scare me as well often with Urban Legends like the Fresh Green Bean Growing in a Lung.The last game I played tonight was The Sims for the GameCube, I remember the Newbie Family being my Favorite in the Old Town Neighborhood, Bob in Particular reminded me of Mr. Majdic, he was my Gym Teacher in 7th Grade who would often Ensure that the Bullies in Western Wayne Middle School wouldn't Cause Trouble for me. He would Visit the Emotional Support Class on Occasion as well, if he Reads this by Chance, he should know I was the Kid who wore the Khakis and Polo Shirt who would Print out MySims Wiki Articles from the Emotional Support Class's Computers. It's kinda Obvious seeing that I enjoy SIM Games to this Day heck MySims Kingdom DS is in fact my Favorite Game of All Time.I'm gonna get some Rest soon as I have a Trip to the Dollar General in the Morning, I can't wait to have some Michelina's Mac& Cheese. I shall Write more in the Morning as well.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment