Monday, August 10, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-10-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Cup of Smart & Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar, Foodwise I had a Egg in a Basket, Mom is at her Therapy today so the Morning is Violet's and mine. Last night I was listening to WBRE on the Radio, I enjoy the Classical Music especially. I remember every Tuesday my Grandma Mae would turn the Channel on here Television to WBRE to Watch the Dancing. She was an Dance Teacher for Many Years of her Life, heck she even Taught me Ballroom and Salsa Dancing, she would give me the Girl's Role in the Dancing as she Knew even then, it was when she was Getting up there in Age that the Family Took Advantage of her Early Stages of Dementia that she Suddenly Became Hateful.

I played Link's Awakening again and Visited the Animal Village, this happens to be my Favorite Location as it has the Dog that Catfished a Villager in Mabe Village with a Picture of Princess Peach. I love that she Eats Papers even Important ones as it Reminds me of my Only Dog I ever had in my Life, Husky Shepherd Mix Smokey. When I was in 2nd Grade, he Actually did Eat one of the Pages of my Homework and I told my Teacher the Cliche Phrase, however it Really Happened. Of course Miss Brundage(I don't Know her name now as she got Married Years Ago) didn't Believe me, and I Don't Blame her, but I should've Told her to Talk to my Mom about it.
I also played Gargoyles, this game is quite Captivating as it's Level and Character designs are Dark yet Inviting at the Same Time. Gargoyles in Reality happen to Fight off Evil Spirits according to Folklore hence why they were Often on the Rooftops of Churches in Medieval Times. I think they are Demonized as they are Mistaken for Imps who Share similar Batlike Wings. It's Similar to Folks calling Black Cats Bad Luck, when the Reality is Historically the Opposite as Black Cats were even Given at Weddings. Speaking of, Violet is Snuggling with me now, she likely wants more Salmon.
The last game I played this morning was Scooby-Doo Mystery, it's rather Surreal playing a Point and Click Scooby-Doo Game featuring the Classic Episodes. In saying this, the First Live Action Film kinda Disgusted me as it Sickened me on a Spiritual and Philosophical Level. Those who Know me Understand why, aside from that the Film also Villainized Scrappy. He was a bit of a Ham in the Cartoons but he was Far from Evil. It's similar to how Netflix ended up Ruining the Archie Comics by Turning Comedy into Horror. There is Enough Darkness in this World and it's Painful to see it Spread into Mediums that are Beacons of Light, Laughter and Happiness. My Big Sister Kathryn and I would Watch the Classic Scooby-Doo Cartoons VHS Tapes on my VCR connected to my Magnavox TV. When we Didn't have Internet we would Share the Entertainment that we had, it was After Kathryn was Corrupted by a Mega Church that she Changed for the Worst and saw me as Inhuman just because I am a MtF Transsexual and AroAce despite me Abiding by the Bible. The Bible doesn't Condemn me for those 2 Aspects of my Life, the Latter is even Encouraged by Paul as it's a Gift to be Single as it Gives me more Time to do the Lord's Work.

Speaking of, my HRT is ready to be Refilled so I shall Walk to the Pharmacy now, then we're going Grocery Shopping. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-10-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Cup of Smart & Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar, Foodwise I had a Egg in a Basket, Mom is at her Therapy today...