Good afternoon, I maid some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea for Lunch as I wasn't in a Good Mood, I spent about 2 Hours trying to Play Jakk's Pacific Plug'n'Play Games on my MAME Emulator, unfortunately they Aren't Playable for me at the Moment. Well to be Specific the Red Disney Plug'n'Play as I Desperately wish to Play Donald Duck's Golf Tournament. I did get my HRT and my Zyprexa however so the Day was Actually Quite Decent. One Miracle at a Time after all, Mom had a Few Drinks at the Waymart Hotel while I Snuggled with Violet, then Before the Storm I walked down with an Umbrella then Mom was Walking Home and I helped her with Carrying some Bags. She is my Mom after all and I share the Heavy Weights.
I played Family Feud, this Game was actually one that I never was Fully Invested in as I preferred Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. When I was 10 and we didn't Have Cable in Summit Gardens so I purchased a Small TV with Rabbit Ears and we had a Few Signals, WNEP, WBRE and Fox 56, we would often Watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. A Year Late the Broadcast Towers were Taken Down so the Only True Free Source of Broadcasted Entertainment would have to be the Radio. The Way the Price of Cable is heading Radio may in fact Kill the TV Star. Yeah I found Soupy Sales to be quite Entertaining from what my Father would Say whenever he would Talk about the Show.I also played Sorcerer's Kingdom, this Game's Overworld is unique as it Lacks one and is Similar to the First Star Ocean Game for the SNES when it comes to Connecting Paths. The Log Cabins bring back Memories of my Lincoln Logs from my Childhood, I would often have my Various Army Men alongside the Firemen, Police Men, Indians, Cowboys and Aliens all Share a Village, needless to say I wasn't a Fan of Conflict which was what those Minerature Toys were Intended for. Sad to say, Conflicts and Wars are Part of Human Nature, I would Worry a lot more if All the Nations were United as that's when the Anitchrist shall Take Power for 7 Years and Persecute those such as myself who Refuse the Mark of the Beast.The last game I played this afternoon was Earthworm Jim, this is a Series that I haven't really Paid much Attention to as I find Worms to be a bit Grotesque. Still it's quite an Interesting Game to say the Least, Jim using his Head as a Whip is a Lovely Touch. I love the Cow in the Middle of Junk City as she reminds me of the First Cow that I met, I was 6 at the Time and there was a Fieldtrip to the Wayne County Fair Grounds, Nobody wanted to Milk the Cow, well Except for me as I loved Animals even in my Youth, I tend to have more Animal Friends than Human Friends as Animals are Not Touched by Original Sin and are thus more Pure than Humans. Animals are Sacred to me, hence why I Refuse to Hunt or Fish, I only Eat Meat as a Necessity and I still Feel Guilty about it. Personally I believe that there Should be a Death Sentence in Place for Folks Convicted of Animal Cruelty.I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'm making Fried Pacific Whiting and Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese. I shall Write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment