Good evening, I maid some Breaded Panfryed Pacific Whiting and some Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese for Dinner, it was quite Hearty and Enjoyable. I then Listened to more Music on my Boom Box, I Listened to Music from Star Wars The Old Republic, like I've Said Numerous Times, I have 300 Hours of Videogame Music so I'm Not even Sure what Music I have. I likely Would've had More Music if I didn't Make CDs for my Therapist in Friendship House back in 2024-February of 2025. They actually Convinced me to Start my Blog, well I planned on Doing so for Several Years but they Gave me the Opportunity. Sad to say they were Rather Angry when I had 1 Issue, I disliked the "Bro nod." They took Offense to it and Claimed that I "have something against" them, Nope the Opposite was the Reality.
I played Uncharted Waters, this Game truly is Special as it's a Seafaring Version of The Oregon Trail, it's quite Enjoyable. I named my Ship after, well my Subculture. There is a Reason why I enjoy Drinking Tea so much. It seems I wasn't Prepared to Travel Westward as the Crew ran out of Water, if only there were a Way to Filter the Water. It reminds me of the Britta Filter my Big Sister gave me for Christmas in 2013. I think I may have to Ask Kathryn for Another Filter, just a Cheaper one of course, I Drink quite a bit of Fluids due to Zyprexa giving me Drymouth so I rely on Beverages for Survival. If I don't Have Water with me, I actually get Incredibly Nauseous.I also played Rock'n'Roll Racing, this Game is actually rather Easy to Play, well the Tracks are Square and 2.5D so it's Easy Street for me, quite Literally. I choose to play as a Lyon as I Like Cats more than Humanity, Cats have been in my Life since I was 3. I'm actually Terrified of Dogs, but Cats seem to be Drawn to me and are my Best Friends.The last game that I played this evening was Earnest Evan, it's an Interesting Side Scroller, it reminds me of Castlevania when it comes to the Sprite Designs, however the Formula for this Game is quite Different. I enjoy the Skeletons wielding the Blade Staffs, they are Incredibly Well Designed. I find them quite Beautiful. They actually Remind me of a Spring Day in Mid Valley's Partial Program in 07', I was in 4th Grade at the Time and George ended up Brining in a Deer Skull, it was quite Something, however the Odor was a bit Rancid and he Got into a bit of Trouble. Then again George was rather Unhygienic back then, I'm unsure if it was Deliberate or if it was Outside his Control. Still he used to say he was "possessed" and for a 11 Year Old to Call himself that, well that's a bit of a Red Flag.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm taking a Hot Shower. I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment