Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Strawberry Milk, then I took my Shower. As I've said Numerous Times, I tend to have Issues with my Upper Back and the Heat from the Hot Water tends to Soothe my Muscles. I then Listened to my SIM Mars Soundtrack, It's a Sim City 4 Expansion. I tend to Prefer the Lesser Known games mostly due to the Communities being More Friendly the Smaller they Are. Crowds stir up Trouble after all, it's why I am Grateful to have been Born in Honesdale, I Don't think I would Survive in a City. Carbondale was Hell on Earth for me when I was 9, enough so that I Moved back to Wayne County 2 Years Later and I doubt I would've Survived Scranton growing up.
I played Gods, this Game is quite Interesting as it was a Mindscape game that Predates their Magnum Opus LEGO Island. I remember being Enthralled by that Game as I would Ask Santa for 2 Things Each Year from when I was 3-7, to have my own Copy of LEGO Island and to be a Girl, well the Mall Santas weren't Too Happy. Regardless, I have Both of my Wishes Fulfilled, but it Wasn't Santa who Gave them to me, it was Jesus. It kinda Makes me have a Slight Chortle realizing that the Youth Group wasn't Questioning why my Hair was Growing out much less my Pale Face that Lacked a Single Piece of Facial Hair, there actually was a Girl named Molly who ended up Trying to Ask me Out but I Swiftly Declined as I'm Married to my Hobbies even when I was 17. I am Perplexed why she would Fancy me of All People, it Should've been Obvious that I wasn't Interested as I was Happy just Playing Vice City on my PS2 and Eating my Little Debbies Cosmic Brownies, Skittles and Pepsi. Yeah, I inherited my Grandma Mae's Sweet Tooth at an Early Age.I also played seaQuest DSV, this game is Extremely Compelling as you are in a Submarine in the Far Future. Having tried to Join the Navy in my Early 20s, this Game really Speaks to me as I love the Ocean and would have Enjoyed Exploring the Deep Blue, yeah I was Rejected due to Mental Health and GI Issues and keep in mind this was During the Biden Era, way before the Ban. It's kinda Saddening that my Cousins and even my Father tend to Enjoy War but they are Too Cowardly to even Attempt to Enlist. I Despise Hypocrisy quite a bit, as it's a Sin alongside Envy that Cause Too Many Problems in the World.The last game I played tonight was Generations Lost, it's quite a Beautiful Side Scroller as I enjoy the Idea of Visiting Exoplanets. I remember Creating a Presentation about the Subject in Physics Class in the Spring of 2010. Mr. Roos or Santa Roos as he Preferred to be called back then was quite Impressed by my Attention to Detail. It was Strange that Whenever he would Mention Water, I would get quite Thirsty, it was Also in the Afternoons that I had his Class, and I was Uncomfortable Using Public Restrooms even back in my Closeted Years so I wouldn't Drink Water until I Returned home and my Tuxedo Cat Bud would Welcome me at the Door then Rush to the Bathroom with me, he had his Food and Water Bowls there alongside his Litter Box and it was Obviously a Bathroom so I would Finally Experience Relief after 8 Hours of School. Back to my point, I was quite Studious during Physics Class and I Excelled at Coin Pusher Games and I learned quite a bit about how to Spot Exoplanets, well to be Fair I did Watch Yale Lectures on Astrophysics and Psychology in my Spare Time during those Angsty Years of my Life.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Day Off Tomorrow so I'll be Writing more Choices in my CYOA on DeviantART. I will Write more on here in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment