Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-11-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Dragon Fruit Smoothie for Breakfast, it was quite Sweet and Fulfilling, then Violet Snuggled with me so I took a Nap with her while Listening to Resident Evil 1's Remake Music, in Particular the Save Room theme. Violet is Still Napping and she's Incredibly Adorable, well she is my Furdaughter after all.

I played Sword of Sodan, it's quite an Interesting Side Scroller as the Enemies seem to be Limitless, the Pikes with the Skeletons remind me of Prince Vlad III of Walachia. Well he actually had 20,000 Pikes with the Dead in a Forest and it Struck Fear into Sultan Mehmed the II. I think that the Dracula Stories are Nothing compared to the Actual Prince himself..
I also played PGA Tour II, as you are Aware I'm quite the Golfing Fan, I'm a bit Disappointed that Woods isn't in this Game but it Seems to have Taken Place before his Fame. Still the Courses are Quite Beautiful, however I'm a bit Disappointed that the Game often Plays the Courses for you. I love Interactive Entertainment more than Just Entertainment.
The last game that I played this morning was PGA Tour III, this one is quite Special as it has Realistic Sprites in a 2.5D World. It's Amazing and very Beautiful for it's Time, I actually Rarely played Skins in Golf as I preferred to just Focus on the Courses without Competition as it was a Leisure Time for me in my Late Teen Years.

I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm Heating up a Box of Michelina's Mac & Cheese. I shall Write more Later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...