Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-11-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Michelina's Mac & Cheese for Lunch, it was quite Hearty and Quite Enjoyable. I love my Savory and Sweet Foods, as I've said before I'm AroAce so Food is practically the Only Pleasure I experience when it comes to Baser Instincts. Still I enjoy the Gift that God has Given me as it Helps me Focus of Helping those Around me Open their Hearts to Jesus. Paul does say that it's a Gift as I have more Time to Serve the Lord and those around me.

I played The House of the Dead 2, this is my First Time playing this Game and it's the First Dreamcast Game that I just Played. I enjoy Goldman in the Games as he is far Less Impulsive than Dr. Curien. I do find the City to be quite an Interesting Setting for this Game, it's Strange I have played the First and Fourth Game back in 2 Arcades in my Youth, the First being Fun & Games in Honesdale and the Fourth game being in Villa Roma in Upstate New York. Mom and I played the Fourth Game and we had No Clue what we were Doing in the Game but it was A Heck of a lot of Fun.
I also played Record of a Lodoss War, this game is quite Interesting, I find it quite Fascinating that Zelda Revival actually Took the Plot of this Game for it's Prologue. You are Resurrected by a Necromancer and you go on quite the Adventure. I do enjoy the Textures as they are quite Similar to Planescape Torment, it's one of my Favorite D&D Games.
The last game I played this afternoon was Prince of Persia Arabian Nights, this is a Game that I actually haven't Heard of before, then again I Barely Played the Series. Still it's quite an Enjoyable game, I find the Level Designs to be quite Fascinating. I do recall Watching a Prince of Persia Film, perhaps I should Play the Entire Series when I have the Chance.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Fallafell for Supper and some Folger's Freeze Dried Medium with Lehigh Valley Whole Milk and Dominos Sugar as a Beverage. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...