Good evening, I maid Falafel with Mayonnaise for Dinner, it was rather Spicy so I washed it down with some Folger's Freeze Dried Coffee with Lehigh Valley Whole Milk and Dominos Sugar. It's Strange, I rarely Eat that Dish as I prefer Cajun Spicy Foods such as Gumbo. I do question if Spicy Foods are Universal or if they Differ from the Various Locations on our Precious Earth. I am a Pennsylvanian so I grew up Without Spicy Foods. My Favorite Dish from my State has to be Cream Chipped Beef on Toast, I won't Say the Slang Term for it as I am an Elizabeth and it's Rude for someone with my Name to even say a Small Profanity.
I played my Favorite RPG Chrono Cross again and Discovered that I can Enter the Viper Manor if I have Luccia in the Party. She actually looks quite Similar to my 5th Cousin Sephora. We Rarely speak but her Younger Brother and I were Best Friends in Second Grade, which is kinda Strange since I didn't Know he was a Cousin until my Grandma Mae passed Away. He actually was quite Comical at Times and he Ended up Locking Miss Brundgage's Keys in her Desk when we were in Second Grade and I had No Clue how he Did it even to this Day. I knew it was him as he was Brilliant Enough to do so. The Chef in Viper Manor reminds me of my Future Career in becoming a Chef. I Love Food so Working with Food is an Ideal Goal in my Life.I also played NiGHTs Into Dreams, this happens to be my Favorite SEGA Saturn game as it's quite Vibrant and Lush, well it is a Dream World after all. Nights is quite a Special Character as they tend to Fly Freely similar to Neo in the Matrix when he Preforms "His Superman Thing." The Difference is that Nights has a Time Limit so They have More in Common with Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising.The last game that I played this evening was Revenge of the Shinobi, I admire the Feudal Japan Level Designs as they are quite Magnificent. The Samurais are also quite Formidable, then again they were The Greatest Warriors of their Time Rivaling the Knights of Europe. You can see that I am quite Fond of World History, however I know more about China than Japan so excuse my Ignorance on the Subject of Japanese History as well as the Shinto Religion as I only Know the Basics..I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I'm Brewing some Citrus Tea for my Slight Sinus Cold. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment