Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-11-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap a Cup of Citrus Tea, then I Watched some Lore for Tolkien's World of Arda. Honestly the Person who Uploaded the Video on Lore clearly Didn't Read the Silmarillion. It's quite Amazing how many Claim to be Experts in a Field including Fandoms and yet they Know Virtually Nothing. I have a Wal-Mart + Order to Fill out later this Week and I'm Attempting to Convince Mom to have Potatoes on the List. I love my Spuds and that Shall Never Change, I also enjoy Asparagus, as it's quite Delectable with a bit of Butter and it's Healthy for you.

I played Fun 'n' Games, it's an Interesting Minigame Collection and it Reminds me of the Similarly Named Fun&Games that used to be in Honesdale back in the Early 2000s. The Whack a Mole game that Judy had in her Arcade was Wacky Gator. I was quite Decent at that Game, however when it came to Earing my Trove of Points, that Honor went to the Coin Pusher Games. I do remember when I was 12, my Friend Dan invited me to his 14th Birthday that Took Place there, seeing that I had over 500 Points in the Coins from that Game that I Accumulated throughout the Years, I ended up Giving Dan 5 Posters of his Choosing. We then Played Maximum Force for a bit as well. I still miss him at Times, but we lead Different Paths in Life.
I also played Genghis Khan II Clan of the Gray Wolf, I enjoy this Game quite a bit, well it's a Risk Style Simulation Game but with Ancient China as opposed to the Entirety of the Earth. I actually Find the Mongol's Conquest to be far more Fascinating than the Han's. I recall Listening to an Audiobook that was an Anthology of Chinese History for 3 Days in Early 2017, I only Took Breaks from my Boombox when I had to Eat, use the Restroom or Sleep. My Mind is like a Sponge at Times and I will Absorb as much Knowledge as I can whenever a Subject Intrigues me.
The last game I played tonight was Elemental Master, it's quite a Special Top Down Shooter as they Usually tend to have a Sci-Fi or Modern Military theme. This one is Far more Mystical and incredibly Vibrant. The Centaurs happen to be my Favorite Creatures as they Remind me of my Horoscope. I actually have a Bracelet with a Woodchip that has a Centaur Carved into it. I believe it's Somewhere in my Room, of course it comes from when I was into Witchcraft in my Teen Years.

I'm gonna get Ready for Bed soon, but First, I shall Write more Choices for my Halloween CYOA on DeviantART. I shall Write more on here in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...