Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs, Strawberry Greek Yogurt and a Cup of Folger's Freeze Dried Medium Coffee with Lehigh Valley Whole Milk and Dominos Sugar for Breakfast. I love to Eat Hearty as Food is a Major Source of Pleasure for me. I personally think that Carnal Desires tend to Age you, as I haven't Felt Lust let alone Romance in my Entire Life and I Barely Age if at All, Rarely Aging is a Benefit for me seeing that I'm a Little. It's Amusing, I've been in Littlespace a Few Times in Therapy yet my Therapist wasn't Aware, but there are Subtleties when it comes to me Switching from Stage 7 to Stage 3. The Erickson Scale truly is a Fascinating Tool if I say so myself.
I played Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, this Game happens to be one of my Favorite Namco games, I love their RPGs almost as much as Square's Games. I'm quite fond of the Pows as I love both Pigs and Cows, heck I remember heading to the Wayne County Fair in my Youth and Desperately wishing to Purchase the Livestock and have them as my Pets and my Friends. I feel plenty of Guilt having to Eat Meat and if I didn't Require it, I gladly would have been Vegetarian Eons ago.I also played Super Mario Eclipse again and decided to Visit Episode 4 of Pinna Park as it Stars my Favorite Creatures in Mario Sunshine. I find the Snoozeakoopas to be Incredibly Adorable Creatures, it's Strange similar to the Strollin Stus, Mario Sunshine had some of the Cutest Monsters in the Franchise. Looks are quite Deceptive after all and it makes these Creations of the Magic Paintbrush far more Formidable. I do remember when I was 14, I had a binder of Various Fandom Wiki Articles Full of Monsters, I had a Bestiary long before they Were Officially Printed.The last game I played this morning was Twilight Princess, it's rather Surreal seeing that Shadow Beasts still Lurk the Palace of Twilight despite Zant's Defeat, still the View of the Balcony is quite Beautiful, I admire the Twilight Realm, however I desperately Wish to Vist the Other Islands in this World. Perhaps I shall Create a ROM hack where you Get to Visit the Islands in the Distance, I plan on Setting up a Market as well as there is an Economy even in a Advanced Civilization. It's why I Dislike Communism, it's the Nature of Sentience to have a Capitalist Mindset, it's why I'm Registered as a Republican, I hate Commie Ideologies and their Destructive Nature.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making a PB&J with some Milk. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment