Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-12-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a PB&J with Strawberry Jam and a Cup of Smart& Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar for Lunch. I then Listened to some Music on my Boombox, in Particular the Skyward Sword Soundtrack. I am quite fond of The Sealed Ground's Temple Music as I love Soothing Melodies. I remember when I was 3, I ended up Listening to the Entirety of my Grandma Rose's Classical Music Collection when I would Visit her and I Craved more Instrumental Music so Game Music especially from the 4th-8th Generation was quite Captivating especially from Namco and Square RPGs. I also enjoy Musicals, well I enjoy a Variety of Music I have a Playlist for it on YouTube if you're Curious. I also have a Playlist for my Favorite TV Commercials. I recently saw that Many Folks found Amazing Amanda to be "Creepy" Personally I found that Doll to be Super Cute, I plan on Purchasing one off of eBay as I kinda always Wanted my own Since I was 8 and saw the Commercial. The Uncanny Valley stuff Doesn't Affect me. I guess when you have a Childhood full of Traumatic Events an Animatronic Doll that Says she "Love you more than Bunnies" is more Endearing than Terrifying.

I played A Link to the Past again and Decided to Explore Thieves' Town, I love Link's Rabbit Transformation as he is quite Similar to my Fursona, my Fursona happens to be a Purple Rabbit named Lizzierabbit, I came up with the Name as I enjoyed the Trix Yogurt Commercials from my youth. It's strange you Never seems to see Trix Yogurt in Stores anymore let alone my Big Sister's Favorite Yogurt Danimals. I suppose I'm Still Stuck in 2007.

 I also played Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars, I admire the Architecture of the Booster Tower and the Important Role this Location has in the Game as you Rescue Princess Peach Toadstool from being Forced into an Arranged Marriage plotted by the Factory World's Mastermind and Boss Smithy. Yeah, it's no secret this is my Favorite RPG Game when it comes to the Mario Franchise. I personally think that the Paper Mario series tends to draw the Most Attention, however this Game Predates the First Paper Mario Game by 4 Years. Heck Legend of the Seven Stars was Released a Month before I was born.
The last game I played this afternoon was Star Ocean Second Story, Rena has to be my Favorite Character in the Franchise. I can Relate to her with the Woods being my Home, she has that Adventurous and Bold Spirit that I carried throughout my youth. I love the Planet Expel above all others in the Star Ocean series due to the Planet resembling Earth's Medieval Era. The Birds that Fly by the Screen happens to be my Favorite Small Detail of  the Village of Arlia. It reminds me of the Crows that would Watch me from the Powerlines when I lived in Summit Garden, I was 9 at the Time and I would Give the Crows my Sunflower Seeds that I kept in a Bag in my Khakis from my School Lunch. I would put the Seeds on the Sidewalk for them and they were Quite Happy to the Point that the Murder of Crows would Watch me in my Room from the Powerlines.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, it's a bit Simplistic as I'll be making Chicken Top Ramen. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...