Good evening, I maid Chicken Top Ramen with a couple Cups of 4C Iced Tea for Dinner, it was quite a Hearty Supper. We have a Wal-Mart+ Order tomorrow so I'll have to make a Therapy Appointment Telehealth, I do Enjoy going to Therapy, but I have a Conflicting Schedule, and Food and Drinks are a bit more Important than Heading to an Office.
I played Open Source Free Realms again and Decided to head to Sanctuary on my Fire Pegasus, for some Reason I've always found Fire Captivating. Well back when I was 7 my Grandma Mae had a Firepit near her House in Honesdale and I would Toast Marshmallows during Summer Nights. I love the Pixie Wasps in the Gardens of Sanctuary as they're quite Cute compared to Real Wasps. Then again I have a bit of a Bias due to me Falling into a Yellowjacket Hive when I was 9 picking Crabapples in Summit Gardens.I also played Time Lost, this game is quite Special as it's the Sequel to Master of Time, at Least I believe so. I think the Country in this Game Worships the Dark God Majora, before Majora was turned into a Mask, she was a Beast who's Armor could Grant Wishes, the Fierce Deity ended up Stopping Majora from Eating Greedy Folks by Fulfilling the Beast's Desire of "Making Time Move." then Placing her Spirit into a Mask made from it's Armor. Yeah I'm a bit of a Majora's Mask Fan, it's my Favorite Zelda Game after all.The last game I played this evening was Return to Stone Tower, this takes place after Majora's Defeat where Link Travelled back to Ikana to Explore a Room that was Recently Discovered by Skull Kid and his 2 Faries, Tatl and Tael. Tael actually Accompanies you in this Game instead of Tatl. It also seems like the Gilded Sword lost it's Plated Gold and is now a Silver Sword and he gave up The Mirror Shield to use the Hero's Shield again.I'm gonna Take a Shower then Make my Nightcap, I'm in the Mood for more 4C Iced Tea. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment