Good late evening, I maid some 4C Iced Tea for my Nightcap, Mom says that she Felt Guilty over Drinking the Last of the Milk, however I Saved it for her as she Doesn't Enjoy the Tap Water. Personally it Doesn't matter to me as it's Free Estrogen, yeah there's Estrogen in the Municipal Water which is bad for those who Fear Feminization, however I enjoy Feminization when it comes to me Personally. My Friend Blair and I were Chatting about Pokémon tonight as I shared a GIF of Lusamine giving the Shoulder Shrug when somebody was being a bit Opinionated about my Choices in MMO Games.
I played my Favorite PS2 Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy X, there's something quite Soothing about Spira and Besaid Village in Particular. The Cat sleeping on the Bed reminds me of my Sister's Kathryn's Cat named Buffy. Him and I were Best of Friends until he Ran away, Kathryn had the Door Open for a bit Too Long and she was quite Hyperactive as well, but to be Fair she Still has Plenty of Energy. I think that's why she's Tall and Lanky and I'm Short and Pudgy. Personally I enjoy being on the Heavy Side as I look Super Cute. I look like a MySims Character as I've been Told.I also played LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts, I decided to be Brave and Jump on the Buildings and it seems there are Character Cards in this Game. My Very First LEGO Set actually came from this Game, it was the Speedboat Chase. I recall having my Brickster Minifigure for Several Years until I gave him to a Friend at the Wayne County Public Library. He was quite Happy especially since I gave him all my Star Wars Figurines as well before I left Honesdale for Waymart.The last game I played tonight was The House of the Dead, this Game is quite Special to me as it was the First Arcade Game that I played in my Tyke Years. Yep I played this Game when I was 4 at Fun&Games in Honesdale. These Kageos in the Sewers gave me Nightmares at that Age, although back in 2001, these Graphics were quite Realistic especially to a Youngster like I was. These Zombies are kinda Cute now that I played this Section of the Game again, they Remind me of the Zombie Costume that I wore when I was at a Halloween Party when I was 13. I was a bit of a Buffoon that Year, then again I was going through quite a bit Mentally at that Time seeing that my Body began to Betray itself and I Felt like a Prisoner in my Body seeing that I was Truly a Girl given a Cruel Joke on Nature's Behaf. Perhaps the Zombie Costume was rather Fitting in many ways.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy in the morning. I shall Write more before my Session as it's Telehealth.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment