Good morning I maid Scrambled Eggs on Toast for Breakfast, they were quite Hearty, then I had some Smart& Simple Black Tea with Dominos Sugar for Breakfast, I Created a Wal-Mart+ Order for Mom earlier in the Morning so that we have some Food and Beverages after my Therapy Appointment. I am Curious about his Interpretations of the Dreams that I share in my Dream Journal on Wattpad. My CYOA on DeviantART seems to be heading places as well. I look Forward to also Creating a Thanksgiving and Christmas Special as well, but all in Good Time.
I played No More Heroes, I'm quite Happy that Travis Touchdown has a Pet Cat as it Shows his True Character. He may be an Assassin but it Doesn't make him a Monster. Cats tend to Prove the Inner Nature of a Person, an Example even at my Worst with People, I always had a Soft Spot for my Cats. If somebody Hates a Cat, then I have Suspicions about them. My Father is the Perfect Example, he Hates Cats and well you Know what his True Character is like. The Burger Restaurant reminds me of Johnny Rockets back in the Early 2010s at Montage Mountain's Mall. They had Large Proportions of Cheeseburgers and Fries and they had Excellent Pepsi as well. But to be Fair, Pepsi will Always be a Good Beverage.I also played Skyward Sword and am Exploring Slyloft, I'm quite Fond of the Beauty and Warmth of the Sky Island Kingdom. There's something about the Lushness of the Land that I find quite Inviting. However Skyward Sword's Graphics are a Mix of The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess into a Perfect Medium. I did Help Clean a House in the Game as well and was Rewarded 20 Rupees. It's Impressive that this Game is the First Game in the Game's Timeline when it comes to the Lore. When it comes to the Release Date well that would have been 2011.The last game I played this morning was Little King's Story, I decided to Visit New Island Park simply for the Music. I actually have the Theme for this Area on CD, the Area in the Actual Game itself is rather well Abandoned and it Looks like it could use some Sprucing up. I love Amusement Parks, I remember heading to Hershey Park every July from when I was 3-5, my Big Sister Kathryn would often Buy Ice Cream and Souvenirs whereas I would Buy Duck Feed to feed my Feathered Friends in the River. I always had Compassion for Animals even at the Tender Age of 3, Personally I prefer to be around Animals and the Woods more than Humanity and Towns. I actually can't be in a Room with more than 5 People without having a Panic Attack.I'm gonna get Ready for Therapy soon, then I'm Awaiting the Wal-Mart+ Order. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment