Thursday, August 13, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-13-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Gumbo for Lunch, and I had my Therapy Session. My Therapist did Discover that I was Sick a Few Times in the Waiting Room. He isn't Aware that it's the Smell that Some tend to Give off. I can't Stand the Stench of those who Don't Wear Perfumes or Calongne as I am Disgusted by the Sent of those who Don't Shower. I am Very Sensitive to such things as I love Cleanliness, it's why I'm a Maid after all. I'll Never understand the Philosophy of using Natural Pheromones as they often are Nauseating. I did Mention my Childhood Friend Kaitlyn to my Therapist, she was my First True Friend in my Childhood and she is the Reason why I am such a Fan of the Strawberry Shortcake Franchise. I did mention how her Older Sister and my Older Sister had a Falling out, my Big Sister Kathryn is Incredibly Judgmental and it Perplexes me as to why she would Not Speak to Lindsey over her just being Bi. Regardless while our Older Sisters Fight, Kaitlyn and I are Still the Best of Friends, heck we Play Uno every Saturday. My Therapist did Show me a New Uno game that is Similar to 52 Pickup, it's quite Fascinating.

I played Majora's Mask again and Decided to preform a bit of Room Service for this Hungry Goron. Apparently there is a Dodongo's Cavern in Termina. It's Strange it's called a Rock Sirloin yet it Looks more like a Piece of Mutton. Regardless the Goron was quite Thankful as he gave me 50 Rupees. Majora's Mask shall always have a Special Place in my Heart seeing that it's my Favorite Zelda Game. I remember when I was 12, this Game was part of the Collector's Edition for the GameCube and it was the First game that I played when it came to that Disc. Ocarina of Time wasn't really as Captivating to me back in 08'.
I also played Resident Evil 2, the Project64 Version is rather Wonky when it comes to the Depth Perception. However it's a Goldmine for Folks who Take Screenshots such as myself. The Zombie in this Hallway is quite Interesting as he is Clearly on Fire and seems to be an Excellent Candle for the Walls of the RCPD. I play on Project64 when it comes to this Game as I can Essentially play in God Mode, seeing that I can't Die and I have Unlimited Ammo. The Grenade Launcher has to be my Favorite Weapon, I enjoy the Steamy Sound that it makes. It's Free ASMR in a Survival Horror Game. Claire shall Always be my Favorite of the Duo despite her rather Disparaging Words for Alfred on the Plane Ride to the Antarctic Base in Code Veronica.
The last game that I played this afternoon was The Sealed Palace, this is quite the Special Zelda Game, it's one of my Favorites, however my All Time Favorite has to be The Helix Blade as Termina is my Favorite Setting in the Zelda Franchise. The Binary Suns are quite Strange as they Appear in Nearly all of the ROM hacks from the Zelda Games that I have Patched Personally. They do remind me a bit of the Centauri Star System, our Closest Neighbor in the Milkyway Galaxy.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm Baking a Turkey Loaf. I shall write more in the Evening after Supper.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...