Good evening, I maid a Turkey Loaf for Dinner and had a Sam's Club Diet Cola as a Beverage, I then Decided to Check my Messages on Discord. It's rather Surreal seeing my Friends from the Past and how Distant I have grown. It's Bittersweet in many ways as they Helped form me into the Girl I am Today but they also Likely Wouldn't even Remember me as it's been Years since I've last Spoken to Many of them.
I played Wario World again and Choose to Explore my Favorite Area in the Game, Horror Manor. This Particular Part of the Game actually Helped me Differentiate the Definitions of Mansion and Manor, a Manor is far Larger. The Zombie Magons are quite Adorable and happen to be far more Appealing than the Regular Magons, well I'm not a Fan of Orange unless it's in a Bag of Skittles. I love my Skittles and Pepsi as you are Aware I have quite the Sweet Tooth.I also played The Helix Blade again, this is my Favorite Zelda ROM hack after all and potentially my Favorite All Time ROM hack followed by the Chrono Trigger ROM hack Prophet's Guile and Super Mario 64's Last Impact. Speaking of, some of you Newbies may Assume the 063 in my Username is a Rule 63 Reference, however it's actually a Super Mario 63 Reference as it was the First Game that Allowed me to Make Custom Levels, well After Tony Hawk ProSkater 3. I can Understand the Misunderstanding as I've been a Member of the TG/TF community since 2009 during the End of the Fictionmania Era, however I've been a Fan of Flash Games since 2006 back in the CrazyMonkeyGames era. I love the Purple Night Sky in this ROM hack as it Truly does Scream out Termina. I remember Drawing a Bird's Eye View of Ikana Canyon before the War back when I was in 6th Grade, if I had Known of DeviantART at that Time, then I would've Uploaded plenty of Zelda Fanart from that Time.The last game I played this evening was Conker's Bad Fur day, I choose to Visit the Wasp's Nest during the War Event. It's rather Surreal seeing the Copious Amounts of Honey in their Hive as Wasps don't Produce Honey, they are Aggressive Hunters especially during this Month of the Year. Still it may be Possible that they have Stolen more than One Hive. I love the World Design in this Game as Everything is Connected and Plays an Important Role in the Surreal Plot.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall Write more Tonight before getting some Rest. I have the Dentist in the Morning so my Nightly Entry will be a bit Early.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment