Thursday, August 13, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-13-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Glass of Strawberry Soy Milk, I love Strawberry far more than Chocolate as I prefer Fruity Sweets. Mom tends to Enjoy Chocolate and she likes Tiramisu, I remember back in 2016 at Shell's Station in Honesdale, I would buy Two 2 Liter Bottles of Pepsi and 2 Tiramisu Cakes for us at the Shell's Station for a Total of 5 Months. I also used to Buy 1 Egg Drop Soup and 1 Wonton Soup for Mom at China Castle Every Wednesday around that time, I remember becoming a Regular when the Phrase "Hi how are you?" turned into "Hi how are you Today?"

I played Zelda 3rd Quest again and it Seems that I'm Stuck in the Dread Gulch as there are Gates that Block the Rest of the Map. Still this Game is rather Enjoyable as it's the First Zelda64 ROM hack that Featured it's own Custom World. I always wanted to see the City in this Game as it was rather Spacious in Size and Impressively Detailed. Sad to say this Game didn't have a Final Release only a Demo.
I also played The Magical Lands, it's quite an Amazing Mario 64 ROM hack as it Includes Merlin from the Paper Mario series, I think that Mr. L isn't as Important as this Fortune Teller. I remember going to a Psychic in my Teen Years, she was rather Frightened when she Learned that I would Die at 23, however Death is a Subjective Term as I indeed did Die in the Philosophical Sense but I was Reborn thanks to HRT. So the Psychic was both Correct and Incorrect and the Stranger part of this Tale is that my Love Line on my Palm ended up Disappearing when I visited that Psychic Again. She was extremely Uncomfortable to the Point that she Ended the Reading rather Early.
The last game I played tonight was Yoshi's Story, I Completed the Bone Dragon Cave and found myself at the Summit. This Game happens to be one of my Favorite Nintendo 64 Game when it comes to the Mario Franchise. Personally I prefer this Game over the New Switch Game that is likely a Remake of this Game. I tend to Not Favor most Remake as many are just Mimics with Fancier Graphics and Textures. As you can see I'm quite fond of the Pink Yoshi as it's Pastel Pink which happens to be my Favorite Color. I'm Not too fond of Blues especially Dark Blue, and I feel the Same with Blue Green. I do Admire the Level Designs as they are quite Whimsical even for a Mario Franchise Game. I say Franchise as there are Several Series when it comes to Mario games.

I'm gonna get some Rest soon, as I have the Dentist in the Morning as I have to get Plenty of Sleep as I likely will be Given Laughing Gas. I shall write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...