Good morning, I maid Oatmeal and Strawberry Soy Milk for Breakfast, it was quite Sublime as the Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal complimented the Milk's Equally Sweet Flavor and Creamy Texture. I then Snuggled with Violet for most of the Morning. I did wake up with a Slight Headache, but I presume it's due to me Drinking 2 Diet Sam's Club Colas yesterday. Personally I prefer Dr. Thunder but Mom is more a Fan of the Diet Colas. I am Eager to have some Pizza in the Evening.
I played Tony Hawk ProSkater 3, Mom actually Purchased the Game for me in 2006, I was 10 at the Time and it was our First Time shopping at GameStop in Dickson City. It wasn't the Branch located in the Viewmont Mall itself, it actually was up on the Hill next to Marc's Tattooing. It was also around the Time that Mom had her Fairy Tattoo on her Upper Left Back. When I played this Game in my Room when we lived at Summit Gardens, I ended up Enjoying the Custom Parks as I would Spend Hours at a Time Creating, well to be Fair the Parks would be Completed in 10 to 30 Minutes however I had quite the Extensive Collection of Custom Parks in this Game. This Particular Park was Finished in under 7 Minutes.I also played my Favorite Pac-Man Game, World 2 for the GameCube, the Treewood Forest was my Big Sister Kathryn's Favorite Area and I can See why, this Stage is rather Serene when you Exclude the Saw Blades, well the Next Area has Plenty of Flames to Traverse via the Metal Ball Powerup. I believe that World 3, this Game's Sequel gives Pac-Man a Voice for the Games and he has quite a bit of an Attitude, well to be Fair he did Turn 30 and found himself Teleported into a Junkyard thanks to Orson's Teleportation Mistake. Times were Simpler when Spooky simply had the Ghosts take the Golden Fruit of Pac-Village Hostage.The last game I played this morning was The Simpsons Road Rage, I admire the Accuracy in the Entertainment District as King Toot's Music Store is indeed Next to Moe's Tavern, particularly in the Episode where Homer works for Apu to Pay off the Loan he was Given by Mr. Burns to Purchase a Pony for Lisa after he ended up Ruining her Saxophone Solo. I am a bit Disappointed that Apu was Taken out of the Show as he was a Staple Secondary Character throughout the Series, then Folks were rather Upset and ended up having that Character essentially Cancelled. It's rather Disappointing that Folks feel the Need to Silence not just Real People but Cartoon Characters and Mascots if they have even a Minor Flaw in them. Well Flaws are what Make us Human, No Person is Without Sin excluding Jesus Christ.I'm gonna head to the Dentist soon, then I'll be Cooking Chicken Noodle Soup for Lunch. I shall write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment