Friday, September 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-25-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Campbell's Sirloin Beef with Country Vegetable Soup for Lunch, afterwards I Helped Mom fullfil a Wal-Mart+ Order. Violet is Snuggling with me, it's her Naptime after all. I ended up Recieving a Call today and Lord Elohim certainly is Blessing me Greatly.

I played Ratchet and Clank again and I Visited Kerwan again, this City has to be a Personal Favorite as it Reminds me of Coruscant in Star Wars. I do find the Dog Robots to be quite Interesting, personally I think they Resemble my Mom's Pug Goober.
I also played Jak 3, this Game is one of the Greatest in the Series due to Learning of who the Precursors are as well as Jak's Father alongside the Metal Head's Demise alongside Preventing a Dark Maker Invasion. I'm quite fond of the KG Deathbot Factory due to it's Defying of Gravity and I enjoy Haven City becoming a Battlefield.
The last game I played this afternoon was Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando, this has to be one of the Most Ambitous Titles in the Series. I'm especially fond of the Weapons, such as this one that Shoots out Mines that Scatter across the Area, it's quite Impressive.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making some Tilapia and Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese. I shall Write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-25-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Campbell's Sirloin Beef with Country Vegetable Soup for Lunch, afterwards I Helped Mom fullfil a Wal-Mart+ O...