Good evening, I maid Tilapia and some Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese with Corn on the Side for Dinner, after supper, I ended up Checking my Discord and it seems my Best Friend Maple has been Feeding into Conspiracy Theories about Discord. Honestly you are Always being Watched, that's the Nature of Targeted Ads, I say Enjoy the Ride.
I played GTA San Andreas again and decided to have a bit of Fun in San Fierro, personally I found a Majority of the Citizens to be rather Crass and Rude, needless to say, I took a bit of Offense to it. I find San Andreas to be quite a Large Map compared to it's Predessessors.I also played Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal, this game is one that I Recently Explored with a 100% Save File and I'm quite Glad that I did considering Kerwan is in this Game again and you get a View of the Night Sky. I'm quite fond of the Combat in this Game as well due to it's Intensity. I also find Ratchet's Armor to be quite Something as it Reminds me of Gwen's Armor in Sky High.The last game I played this evening was Rescue Heroes Molten Menace, it's one of my Favorite PSX Games as it Reminds me of an old Friend named Brandon. He was quite Enticed with Rescue Heroes back when we were kids, I personally was more Enthusiatic about Strawberry Shortcake and Barbies, but I enjoyed his Enthusiasm as Passions over Simple Comforts are what Truly Matters in Life.I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared, then I shall Write my Nightly Entry before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment