Friday, September 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-25-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Tea, I had quite a Great Day today, I suppose my Good Luck comes from my being a Femminiello, it's a Special Gift to be one, Jesus truly does Bless me, and I am quite Greatful to be a Daughter of Jesus, not in a Biological sense mind you, but in the Spritual Sense after being Saved.

I played Star Ocean 3 Till The End of Time and decided to Explore Aquos again and I visited the Temple, it's quite Magnificent as it Reminds me of St. John's in Honesdale. I recall back when I was 8 in 04' on Christmas Eve, I was an Angel in the Choir but I Hated it as I disliked having to Sing Lyrics that I Didn't Understand at the Time so I Cried and Took off my Robe and Sat Next to my Mom for the Midnight Service. I suppose I Fell for Family, in a Symbolic way, I guess it shows that I do have Family Values even at a young age.
I also played Xenosaga Episode 1 and I have to say it's quite Impressive, well it's the Sequel to Xenogear after all so it has to be a Masterpiece. There's something quite Special when it comes to the Sequel Series in Franchises. It reminds me of the 2007 Series of Strawberry Shortcake being a Direct Sequel to the 2003 Series, well that's my Headcanon anyway. I do like Shion's Style, heck Next Halloween I might Cosplay as her.
The last game I played tonight was Strawberry Shortcake Adventures in the Land of Dreams, as I've mentioned Numerous Times, I happen to be quite the Strawberry Shortcake Fan. The Song Sweet Dreams actually helps me Fall Asleep whenever I feel Resltess. I'm quite Decent at this Game and from what I hear it can be Notroirously Difficult for Beginners. Personally I Enjoy Playing the Game, the way I See it, if you Play Games for Fun you are Often More Successful with Games than if you Play Competitivly. The Land of Dreams has to be one of my Favorite Locations, heck it had a Movie Dedicated to it.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, we have a Wal-Mart+ Order in the Morning. I shall either Write before or After the Order Arrives.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-26-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Earl Grey Tea, then I checked my Email, it Turns out my Voter Ballot shall be Sent to me by ...